Welcome To the Crewing Area

showmasters

I am please to announce that I'll be crewing for my first time with Showmasters at LFCC next July.

Thank you guys for giving me that opportunity !

I am proud to be part of it :D

Can't wait to meet you all !

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but LFCC will be my first time as a crew member, how does it work if I want to buy more autogrpahs/photoshoots ? Do I have to buy them via the online shop ? Or do I have to wait and buy them on the day?

• Moderators

You can still buy photoshoots online like anyone else, or pay for autos at the guest table. But be sure to make sure that you have enough time in your points-per-day allowances to get them.

• Like 1

Well, in fact it depends on how the timetables are made. I am off on Sunday afternoon, but if there is no photoshoots or signings, no need to buy them then!

How were the past timetables made for previous LFCC ?

Edited by LucieB

Another new face here - looking forward to LFCC!

Can anyone help me with access to the Crew secure area and/or the FB page?

Looking forward to getting to know some folks before I rock up in London. It's gonna be ace.

• Like 1

Finally managed to make an account on here, 3 different email addresses later...
But i was selected to crew and replied to the most recent confirmation email sent out, are they known for doing the final confirmations by email or calling you? just someone rang my house but wouldn't leave a message and i thought it could be regarding crew.

:-)

Finally managed to make an account on here, 3 different email addresses later...

But i was selected to crew and replied to the most recent confirmation email sent out, are they known for doing the final confirmations by email or calling you? just someone rang my house but wouldn't leave a message and i thought it could be regarding crew.

E-Mail only.

• Showmasters Admin

Once you reply to the confirmation email that's it. All you'll get after that is the hotel confirmation if you asked for a room.

That confirmation is your "YOU ARE CREWING" email. We don't ring people.

Another new face here - looking forward to LFCC!

Can anyone help me with access to the Crew secure area and/or the FB page?

Looking forward to getting to know some folks before I rock up in London. It's gonna be ace.

I'd completely forgotten about the secure crew section, shows how little I get on this forum :blush:

I'm crewing LFCC so would really like get access to if I could :smile:

Once you reply to the confirmation email that's it. All you'll get after that is the hotel confirmation if you asked for a room.

Thank you :-) I just thought I would check. Also i emailed back to the one who sent my you have been selected to crew email with a slight change in what i want with my crew vouchers to my original reply form, are they normally okay with that? I'm very new to this hence all the questions :)

Im crewing for the 1st time at LFCC.... Can't wait :dance:

Me neither! It'll be a blast.

I'm looking at the True Believers Comic Awards - can anyone tell me if we need tickets for this, or are our crew t-shirts enough?

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Im crewing for the 1st time at LFCC.... Can't wait :dance:

Me neither! It'll be a blast.

I'm looking at the True Believers Comic Awards - can anyone tell me if we need tickets for this, or are our crew t-shirts enough?

You will need a ticket.

Is that just saying where it is and such

• Moderators

The hotel confirmation tells you (if you asked for a crew room) what hotel it is, confirms the nights you are staying, and tells you who your roommate will be. It also usually has times for when the crew busses will be leaving the hotel in the morning.