Buffy - The Pilot Episode

GoldenGreen

Have any of you guys seen this. Finally saw it last night and it isn't half bad.

Poor Riff Regan, she did an o.k. job as Willow, but having seen Alysson play the part for so long it would be hard to imagine anyone else playing the role.

It is very similar to the actual first episode, and there is already some good banter between Buffy and Xander and Buffy and Giles, definetly some good connections there.

Final thought, they all look so young ! Or maybe I am just getting older !

I had heard about this a while ago but finally decide to download it yesterday. I'm really glad they found Alyson Hannigan. I don't think Riff Regan had the same chemistry with Nick and Sarah that Alyson instantly had. They all did look so much younger, especially Nick Brendon.

I had heard about this a while ago but finally decide to download it yesterday. I'm really glad they found Alyson Hannigan. I don't think Riff Regan had the same chemistry with Nick and Sarah that Alyson instantly had. They all did look so much younger, especially Nick Brendon.

where did u download it from? ive searched a few names but cant find it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

where did u download it from? ive searched a few names but cant find it :wub:

I don't know if i'm allowed to mention it, but i used edonkey2000 to download it.

I asked Mercedes McNab about the pilot yesterday and she said she had never actually seen it, although she is in it.

There is the start of some good banter there with Xander, and it is really hard to imagine anyone other than Alyson playing Willow, but maybe I should watch Welcome to the Hellmouth again and see how they compare.

I thought the Willow wasn't that good, acting pretty poor. I actually liked the big library though. The vampire being turned into dust though was a funny moment :P There were many similarities to the actual real episode. I was shocked it Sarah's hair too! They've all changed so much!

• 2 weeks later...

when buffy was still on - my friend in america used to send me all the latest episodes- so i didn't have to wait till they were on sky!

When season 6 was getting really dark- she stuck the buffy pilot on the end of one of the tapes and it was so surreal! I had just been watching them all grown up and then that took me all the way back to the beginning- it was crazy seeing a different willow tho!

Vamp willow - I think i still have it on tape somehwhere if you want me to send it to you???