C7 & LFACC Who do you most want to see?

zebredy

So far for collectormania we have, Jolene Blalock, Nichelle Nichols, and a few others like Dean Stockwell who have only been in one or two episodes. For LFACC, so far we only have one guest announced, Kate Mulgrew, but I don't mind. If they only announce just one trek guest for LFACC which I hope they don't, I'll be very very happy with the only guest they have going..

Who are you going to see, depending on which event you might be going too (unless like me your going to both)

Im going to see them all, cause unlike some of you I havn't been doing conventions all that long so havn't seen as many guests as you guys, and Jolene I beleive (correct me if Im wrong) hasn't been to this country yet so as Im a big Enterprise fan, she's right on the top of my list.

I was also wondering, how much you guys think Kate is gona be, cause I might be getting an extra auto as a present for someone ele and so Im praying shes not much more the £20. How much was Eliha Wood was he much more then £20

Have been told that Kate was charging over £35 when she was in London last but I am sure SM would not have agreed to bring her over at such a high price but I wouldnt be suprised if she is £25 like Carrie Fisher was so that is what I am budgeting for.

I will also be meeting Jolene and Nichelle as it will bring me a few steps closer to completing my TOS and ENT autograph collections.

mwahahahahah I have met Nichelle already! in fact I do believe she was my first ever Trek person! rock on Forbidden Planet! I wish they would do more store signings!!

I will be meeting Jolene a c7 though I haven't decided on Trek or SG. I was going for SG but now it seems I can complete an Enterprise photo (apart from Scott) so I might have to go for that!

anyone who IS going a cast Enterprise photo (maybe some one started one at c5?) which photo/item did you get signed?

I was soo chuffed about Kate for LFACC3! she is the only decent guest out of the ones annuonced so far and I can't wait to meet her! I can also add another sig to my Voyager print, yey! :D

as for cost, I think £20. Carrie Fisher is rare an is known to most people, even if they haven't seen SW they will have heard who Princess Leia is. where Kate is a big Trek name, I don't think she is huuuge kinda thing :wub:

*fingers crossed for £20* lol!

surfy sah xx

my guess is that kate is 25 pounds considering what she asks at other conventions.

jolene however is also rumoured to be 20 or 25 pounds. again if you look at the other conventions she's doing jolene asks 30 to 45 pounds in other countries.

i'm not a big fan of enterprise, i don't like it so much but i have started a group photo because the autographs of montgommery and trineer where included in the admission price of a german based convention. it's the cast photo of season 3, i bought it through a well known convention organizer in the USA. if i can get jolene i will def. do it but not for 25 pounds. 20 pounds is my max.

i prefer nichelle nichols, but met her before.

i hope they will announce at least 2 other star trek guests for c7. preferibly from deep space nine.

I hope for Voyager people as I want to complete my print :wub:

I would also like TNG guests as I manage to miss some of them but I don't like my chances ^_^

I like DS9 but have had probs getting a cast print of that. I want one with EVERYONE on like the Voyager one, it's got both "Kes" and "70f9" but the stall I bought it from doesn't do a simular DS9 one, grrrr

hence I don't know what to get signed cast wise for DS9 :wub::D

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :wub:

I hope for Voyager people as I want to complete my print :D

I would also like TNG guests as I manage to miss some of them but I don't like my chances :(

I like DS9 but have had probs getting a cast print of that. I want one with EVERYONE on like the Voyager one, it's got both "Kes" and "70f9" but the stall I bought it from doesn't do a simular DS9 one, grrrr

hence I don't know what to get signed cast wise for DS9 :lol::D

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :D

sorry but there really isn't a photo or a poster or something that contains the entire cast of ds9. only the main characters and i have never seen something with jadzia and ezri dax on it together.

I definately want to meet Jolene Blalock :)

jolene however is also rumoured to be 20 or 25 pounds. again if you look at the other conventions she's doing jolene asks 30 to 45 pounds in other countries.

In a German convention she is going to she's asking 40 euro wich is about 25 pounds if I did the math correctly.

Im also looking forward to meeting Nichelle Nichols again. I've met her twice before,but she's really cool.

And I also want to meet James marsters :) and Dean Stockwell.

I hope for Voyager people as I want to complete my print  :lol:

I would also like TNG guests as I manage to miss some of them but I don't like my chances :wub:

hence I don't know what to get signed cast wise for DS9  :lol:  :huh:

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated  :wub:

sorry but there really isn't a photo or a poster or something that contains the entire cast of ds9. only the main characters and i have never seen something with jadzia and ezri dax on it together.

tis a shame about the print thing for DS9 :wub:

guess I'll just have to buy some sort of photo package thing for the computer and make one some how ;)

got my Voyager one though not that I'll ever get Jeri on it! :lol:

I hope for Voyager people as I want to complete my print  :D

I would also like TNG guests as I manage to miss some of them but I don't like my chances :(

hence I don't know what to get signed cast wise for DS9   :uhoh:   :help:

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated  :P

tis a shame about the print thing for DS9 :(

guess I'll just have to buy some sort of photo package thing for the computer and make one some how ;)

got my Voyager one though not that I'll ever get Jeri on it! :D

jeri ryan is just a matter of time.

I have never fainted before well I nearly did when my friend told me they had announced Alexader Siddig.

Being April Fools and all, I thought it was some sick twisted joke of hers cause I ahadn't the chance to go on the web yesterday, so Im glad too see its not..

DR BASHIR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! I still can't believe it.

Right if this is a dream nobody pinch me cause Im not ready to wake up just yet. (There will be consequences if you do :D )

I don't think Im gona believe Im really gona see him untill Im actually standing right infront of him, as I have alredy missed him loads a times before and as I already said I missed him by 20mins ones.

So he is DEFFINATELY one of the peeps I want to see.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:jason:

LLAP :unsure:

Edited by zebredy

hey Zeb!!!

wanted to tell you on Thurs, thought of you straight away when I saw the post! but I don't have your mobile number and I think I lost your email address :D *hides* soz!!! but, hey! I did think of you!!! :unsure:

Luv sah xx

Have been told that Kate was charging over £35 when she was in London last but I am sure SM would not have agreed to bring her over at such a high price but I wouldnt be suprised if she is £25 like Carrie Fisher was so that is what I am budgeting for.

Huh?

When Kate was at London in Jan. 2003, she did not charge anything because her personal autograph was included in the ticket price. At her latest German convention 'Galileo Double Seven' in October 2003, she charged 30.- € which is about 20.- £ :lol:

Edited by Donatello

hey Zeb!!!

wanted to tell you on Thurs, thought of you straight away when I saw the post! but I don't have your mobile number and I think I lost your email address :lol: *hides* soz!!! but, hey! I did think of you!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

Thats ok......

I made my friend some chocolate rice crispy cakes for her birthday as I said. Well I told her (cause she told me on Friday April Fools day) If she was tricking me that I would definately consider poisoning the next lot I made her :P

Sad to say, I still feel like Im dreaming and I will do even until the day, prob even until Im standing right infront of him...

I think at the mo what ever price Kate is so long as its under 25-30 pounds, Im gona get one auto on my Voyager poster. I can't for the life of me remeber why I got that ;). But if she is £20 which I doubt knowing Showmasters then I'll consider getting a few more.

:lol:

LLAP :D

• 3 weeks later...

Not really a TREKKIE but I love the original series/films (except THE MOTION PICTURE!). I am SO looking forward to meeting Nichelle Nicholls!

If by any chance LEONARD NIMOY could be persuaded to appear I'd literally jump for joy. I used to be MAD about Spock. Still love him!

Pauline XX

i don't know if somebody already wrote this, but i would like to seerobi mc'neill...but i am sooooo glad that kate will be there, that i will forget about him not being there, if i have to!! :lol: ....