The SM SGC Basement

Zimbing

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I wonder how far we can stretch the rating of this area....

I had my reasons to post it here. *gg*

Not familiar with the UK ratings here - is that rating for the photos more than PG13 there? :D

@ grace O'Neill: Sorry, not allowed to mention other conventions here. These photos were taken at the charity auction of a Stargate convention.

Yes, that's Corin without a shirt. As I said, it was a charity auction and the male guests were modelling some clothing that was auctioned off.

Found it Queen Sindel cracking pics, I remember you now you mention the parking lot I went ahead to make sure you had somewhere to sit... I usually am outside the one with the ciggie in hand LOL

Think I recognise where some of those shots came from - seen the sets before LOL nice camera work and phwoar!!!! LOL :blink:

I've come out in hot sweats now LOL

Glad to hear the foot is healing well and gets even better for the pressures of queuing - my legs always kill me after a convention. When you next see me at a con come over introduce ya self and give me a hug - always pleased to make new friends, specially another con nutter like myself :D:o

Totally believe in hug therapy - after all we love hugging the guests if we get chance LOL :D

Neffy86

Found it Queen Sindel cracking pics, I remember you now you mention the parking lot I went ahead to make sure you had somewhere to sit... I usually am outside the one with the ciggie in hand LOL

Think I recognise where some of those shots came from - seen the sets before LOL nice camera work and phwoar!!!! LOL :blink:

I've come out in hot sweats now LOL

Glad to hear the foot is healing well and gets even better for the pressures of queuing - my legs always kill me after a convention. When you next see me at a con come over introduce ya self and give me a hug - always pleased to make new friends, specially another con nutter like myself :(:D

Totally believe in hug therapy - after all we love hugging the guests if we get chance LOL :D

Neffy86

Yes, that's right, you went ahead to find me a seat.

I thought that - for somebody who has seen the set up the camera ankle of the photos is a dead give away. LOL

Absolutely, I'll come up to you and say hi next time around. :o

cowboy? :huh:

did you see Corin at c5? one day he looked FARM BOY like I tell you!! :lol:

(damn it why has Theresa got all my pics!!!)

Luv sah xx

ps-did I already say loving the photos and stories? ah well just to emphasise that then :rolleyes:

QS i can't believe you were there... at that event... where he took his shirt off!!!! :lol: i'm sooo jealous!!!! burt i still stand by that i rock coz i've seen corin wearing nothing but socks!!!! :lol:

Isn't it David's ass?

Edited by proby's_girl

QS i can't believe you were there... at that event... where he took his shirt off!!!! :D i'm sooo jealous!!!! burt i still stand by that i rock coz i've seen corin wearing nothing but socks!!!! :D

Actually at that event Foxybrown and I met for the first time... :lol:

And I guess Corin in nothing but socks beats that show anyway. ;)

QS i can't believe you were there... at that event... where he took his shirt off!!!! :D i'm sooo jealous!!!! burt i still stand by that i rock coz i've seen corin wearing nothing but socks!!!! :D

Isn't it David's ass?

Want the full picture quoted Katy? :lol: