ummm.. for the guys LOL

gaztx

yello again all, right this is to the men here. When you go out drinking clubbing or what ever you wonna call it, do you wear make up (not gothika kind) cause i do and trust me i get luck so honestly whats your opinion  

25 members have voted

1. 1. yello again all, right this is to the men here. When you go out drinking clubbing or what ever you wonna call it, do you wear make up (not gothika kind) cause i do and trust me i get luck so honestly whats your opinion

• i wear foundation
    • i wear dont wear foundation
    • gaz WTF you wirdo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've cleaned this page up a bit, if you want to remove your own posts if they don't make sense now then that's up to you.

If you can please either try to keep on topic or at least make your remarks non-offensive. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but only discuss them if you can do it in a friendly manner please, there is no need for things to get out of hand.

Thanks.

I've cleaned this page up a bit, if you want to remove your own posts if they don't make sense now then that's up to you.

If you can please either try to keep on topic or at least make your remarks non-offensive. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but only discuss them if you can do it in a friendly manner please, there is no need for things to get out of hand.

Thanks.

me me me..thats wot i said. meeeeeeee

kirsty xx

I gotta admit, it probably takes me longer to get ready for a proper night out than you could possibly believe.

I'll wear concealer, maybe a touch of eyeshadow (not heavy though), post shave balm (unscented), moisturiser (also unscented), depends what sort of mood I'm in as to whether I'll wear gel or hairwax, but always aftershave.

The way I figure, why the hell shouldn't men be "allowed" to get the same sort of advantages as women from looking after themselves, maybe indulging in a little cosmetic help.

It's not any admission of being girly, or less than hard, or less of a geezer (however you'd like to phrase it,) it's just another weapon in the war :P

I gotta admit, it probably takes me longer to get ready for a proper night out than you could possibly believe.

I'll wear concealer, maybe a touch of eyeshadow (not heavy though), post shave balm (unscented), moisturiser (also unscented), depends what sort of mood I'm in as to whether I'll wear gel or hairwax, but always aftershave.

The way I figure, why the hell shouldn't men be "allowed" to get the same sort of advantages as women from looking after themselves, maybe indulging in a little cosmetic help.

It's not any admission of being girly, or less than hard, or less of a geezer (however you'd like to phrase it,) it's just another weapon in the war :P

yeah i agree.....I TAKE AGES also but thats because i have longish hair and also I have to decide wot i'll wear