ummm.. for the guys LOL

gaztx

yello again all, right this is to the men here. When you go out drinking clubbing or what ever you wonna call it, do you wear make up (not gothika kind) cause i do and trust me i get luck so honestly whats your opinion  

25 members have voted

1. 1. yello again all, right this is to the men here. When you go out drinking clubbing or what ever you wonna call it, do you wear make up (not gothika kind) cause i do and trust me i get luck so honestly whats your opinion

• i wear foundation
    • i wear dont wear foundation
    • gaz WTF you wirdo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont wear it like gothika i wear it just to hide spots and no one notices im not wearing it either but i may give mascarra ago :jason:

ps it actually make u look sexier to i must admit my self being big headed but i get phone numbers and kisses ... when i go out now although i do spend like £100 a week on new clothes

Edited by gaztx

men are drop dead gorgeous in make-up:- Johnny Depp, Ville Valo, Brian Moloko, Billy Corgan and of course Marilyn Manson.

Bit of eyeliner and mascara will do the trick boys  :lol:

I'm wearing eyeliner tomoz for comic relief!!!

Take some pix! lol...be interesting to see...

you reallly can't beat a man in make up though, I've been trying to get my bf wear a bit for ages now....still hasn't though duh!

Another guy who looks great in make up has gotta be tim curry- rocky horror, even in the suspenders and high heels teeheeee

It must be bad enough to wake up next to a girl without their make-up on but a guy? Eyeliner has to be a must for guys. *marie*

No offense but i wouldn't put you down at the sorta guy to wear make up, i always saw it as those who could get away with it.

Anyway, you'll only make your spots worse, prevent them from breathing. Just use plenty of soap and water :lol:

Either way, make-up probably isn't doing you any favours.

you spud lol you think im gonna drown em lol, i wash em normally only when i go out clubbing i wear it to make my face look normal and not hiddious,

what you think of these? BRG11-ms.jpg

womens clothing

you spud lol you think im gonna drown em lol, i wash em normally only when i go out clubbing i wear it to make my face look normal and not hiddious,

woah please no, they're A. too gay, and B. they're not original, they look too girly. You want something more blended and less 'I got my jeans from the market' (Sorry if i'm offending anyone)

Try TOPMAN, Maysons, Planet Clothing (Is that a Bedford thing?), BURTON, RI do good jeans aswell.

Shop around though. *cough*LONDON *blows up*

womens clothing

they are mens, you'd be surprised how mens clothing is turning nowadays.

thats what i though iv just give it a really good look and jea gay lol i appoligize for posting that lol

ps whens the next meet i miss you guys lol its coming on 2months for me :lol: *cries*