FORUM MEET!!!!

wiccawise21

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would but my mum made me pre order it in waterstones coz she can sit in the car n wait then!!!!!!!!

Well you can always come during the day or sometime in the evening and say hi :lol:

A little dickie bird also told me that you went to visit the stall on sunday :lol:

Really? Were they open? :D:lol:

I'll come along if I'm around. Don't know what to bake that's Potter related... I'll have to think about that one...

Andrea

Yes they were :D Dont start causing trouble missy :P

You best come its like ages away so lots of time to plan ;)

Well they certainly make time fly when you are waiting in the freezing cold for Sean Astin anyway!

Thank god we don't have to do this next time. Just out of curiousity Gemma, what would you do if you had to be his guest assisitant at C7?

i would be completely professional of course!!

though i think i would prefer to be on his queue! nice and busy! lol!!

=x=

i will make harry potter biscuits

:o:o

can i have some,like, now

please?

:lol:

you want me to e-send them? i bet we could you know, us kirstys so clever we are. :wub: *bends more spoons*

and yay! do it SIMONE! do it!!

i watched the footage from *whispers* seans signing again the other day, and theres one line that sticks with me that you said:

"Simon with an E." haha... it just makes me laugh.. :P

i will make harry potter biscuits

:o:o

can i have some,like, now

please?

:lol:

you want me to e-send them? i bet we could you know, us kirstys so clever we are. :wub: *bends more spoons*

and yay! do it SIMONE! do it!!

i watched the footage from *whispers* seans signing again the other day, and theres one line that sticks with me that you said:

"Simon with an E." haha... it just makes me laugh.. :P

"simon with an e"

awwwww!! i dont remember that.

=x=

• Showmasters Admin

Just found out I probably won't be able to make it :unsure:

It's the same weekend as San Diego Comic Con so hopefully I'll be in America that weekend. It causes a bit of a dilema though, I've already ordered my book but I'm not going to be around to get it off the postie... Can you cancel pre-orders on Amazon?

Andrea

Just found out I probably won't be able to make it :o

It's the same weekend as San Diego Comic Con so hopefully I'll be in America that weekend. It causes a bit of a dilema though, I've already ordered my book but I'm not going to be around to get it off the postie... Can you cancel pre-orders on Amazon?

Andrea

NOOOOOOOOO

Thats not good! :huh:

Erm prolly not! If you cant but you can change the address you could get it sent to me and I will look after it for ya :o

Just found out I probably won't be able to make it :unsure:

Andrea

oh no! who is going to bake for us now??

=x=