Back To The Future Cast Reunion

Dom

Great Scott Back to the Future rocks sorry aboiut the rhyming thing but it serious gets bettter every time i watch it and im lovin the dvd with all the extras and stuff my half term is made up for a whole week of back to the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P;):D:P lotrfreek

Hi guys its my first post so go easy if you dont like it

I know Micheal j Fox is out but the rest have hardly done anything since, well apart from Billy Zane and most people wont even know he was in the movies.

yeah that sounds cool!

We need this to happen! If not this one then London Film & Comicon.

It was nuts finding out Elijah Wood was in it, next time i meet him ill pull the pick of that. Bet itll be a first for him

Elijah was about 7 or 8 when he was in Back to the Future and he only had about one or two minutes in the spotlight with some other kid.

We need this to happen! If not this one then London Film & Comicon.

It was nuts finding out Elijah Wood was in it, next time i meet him ill pull the pick of that. Bet itll be a first for him

Elijah was about 7 or 8 when he was in Back to the Future and he only had about one or two minutes in the spotlight with some other kid.

actually about 5 seconds, probbaly not on the credits

Hey guys

Anybody know how to move this to the London Film & Comicon site. Its a bit late for them to sort these guys out for Collectormania.

Still cant wait to get a photo with Biff so ill keep my fingers crossed it will happen.