JOHN HANNAH

POTATOES

Personally im up for get any and all scottish actors and in myyyyy opinion he is one of THE BEST!

Well known for making everyone cry in 4 weddings and a funeral, hes also had loads of other great roles!

I found him scary as jekyll/hyde cos i love him and he got VERY evil! He's the funniest thing in the mummy films! He's been in loads of great dramas on telly and a few weirdo films....was also great in Sea of Souls the other week and i dunno if anyone remembers the two part thing he did called Amnesia?! ironic if you've forgot it...but it was also fantastic!

I LOVE him...and i think everyone else would too if they met him...infact u should love him already :lol:

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!!!!

I was in Blockbuster today and was looking at the lovely cheap ex rental DVD's and I came across one with John! It looks like utter crap lol

Can't remember what it was called. John was a doctor accused of rape or something :rolleyes:

Anyway..........

JOHN HANNAH!!!!! :(:wub::wub:

:rolleyes: John :angry: needs someone to do his ticketing, someone to do his cash, someone to do his picture taking/crowd control and he needs a guest assistant.

That's 4 people.

So Naomi, Fliss, David and I are ready for such a task!

WE WERE HERE FIRST!!

I'M PICTURE TAKER/CROWD CONTROL!! :wub: