C4 guest suggestions

Bohan

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should have Daniel Logan and Temuera Morrison together so that they can sign a joint photo of them as Jango and Boba.

I videotaped Daniel at some point on the Saturday, and he seemed to be having a few laughs with both Dave Prowse and Lou Ferringo. It also looked like they were trading autographs with each other!

Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

Obi- Wan: Maybe he might have a few days off like filming when hes over here, and maybe can attend C4 for a day or two?

Was he at Celebration II? Did he do a talk?

As for people saying about people like Corin Nemic and Daniel Logan coming back, Ive said this before but i think Showmasters will get new guests to come, as they have to pay the guests to come and Showmasters get the money from the autographs, so if everyones met them last time, they wont make much money, but with new guests they will! :D^_^:P

Saying that though Adam, they had Robert Englund back! Plus there are a couple of Star Wars, Doctor Who and LotR people they have had back. The only problem with having Daniel Logan back is the cost. You have to remember that he lives in New Zealand (i think).

If they think that the guest is going to be a popular choice, then they might ask them back.

If Corin comes back I might ask him for a drink. I heard him and Sala Baker and quite good drinkers so I am up for the challenge.

Darryl

robert englund was brought back as his last apperance was collectormania 1 and collectormania events have built up a bigger fan base since then. Also people will always want to meet Robert, he has such a huge fan base.

robert englund was brought back as his last apperance was collectormania 1 and collectormania events have built up a bigger fan base since then. Also people will always want to meet Robert, he has such a huge fan base.

I thought he was Collectormania 2

Darryl

sean bean-boromir/karl urban-eomer/Brad douir-grima/[/b]

Bernard hill-theoden/Hugo weaving-Elrond/craig parker-Haldir/

John Noble-Denethor/Harry sinclair-isildur/david wenham-faramir/

Miranda otto-Eowyn/Marton csokas-Celeborn/John leigh-Hama/

Please have back at some point

andy serkis

billy boyd

john rhys -davles

Bruce Hopkins

If you could have at some point maybe next year or so.

Ian mckellen sean astin Ian holm Peter Jackson

orlando bloom Elijah wood cate Blanchett

viggo mortensen Dominc monaghan liv tyler

orlando bloom

Obi- Wan: Maybe he might have a few days off like filming when hes over here, and maybe can attend C4 for a day or two?

Was he at Celebration II? Did he do a talk?

I know Hayden was definitely at Celebration II and did a stage talk, (because he told me!) but as far as I'm aware he was not contracted to sign there. This was the case with a few of the other guests too.

However I do have loads of items signed by Hayden, including the world's first Hayden signed Anakin Peasant Disguise action figure - confirmed by Hayden himself, (he didn't even know the figure had been produced and took his time looking at it and criticising the look!), the 'Forbidden Love' teaser poster, signed twice because the pen went a bit funny first time, a 'Life as a House' DVD, and two signed colour 8x10's. I do have few pictures of me meeting Hayden, but I have no idea how to post it.

I must stress that nothing is defintely confirmed regarding the pick ups in the UK. We'll only know for sure when the initial shoot in Australia has finished, and that doesn't start until June/July.

I have the means to find out, so as soon as I hear anything for definite about Hayden being over here in the UK I'll post it.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

I would love to met the following and also showmasters have got to bring back CORIN NEMEC - he is such a darling.......!!!!!!! :yoda:

Corin Nemec - (Stargate)

James Marsters - (Buffy)

Alison Hannigan - (Buffy)

Michael Shanks - (Stargate)

Ben Browder - (Farscape)

Anthony Stewart Head - (Buffy)

Anakin Peasant Disguise action figure - confirmed by Hayden himself

Did he write on it, "First signed figure" He sounds a nice bloke, i would like to see him at C4 it would be cool!

Did he write on it, "First signed figure" He sounds a nice bloke, i would like to see him at C4 it would be cool!

Lol. No he didn't, (maybe I should have got him to do so - doh!) but my friend captured him on videotape saying so anyway. I managed to get the figure signed on Thursday April 18th days before their official release on April 23rd. Hayden's last show in London was on the 20th and he flew home to Toronto on the 22nd.

He is a nice bloke, always took time to speak with his fans, and when I met him for the umpteenth time at the Attack of the Clones premiere in London he signed my name on a photo without having to ask.

I have some Star Wars signing news that is happening this weekend if you are interested. Contact me somehow and I'll let you know.

Obi-Wan :P

Dominic Monaghan at C4, please!!!!

And if the C3 LOTR guests could all come again at some point, that would be fantastic! They were absolutely lovely! My thanks to them, and to the Collectormania organizers. I had a wonderful time!

viggo mortensen ,Dominc monaghan, orlando bloom john .R.D

a man , hobbit ,elf and dworf- what could be beter then that

...well get Ian .M and christopher lee :-)who'l reprisent the Istari :-)

i'v seed it befor i'll say it again

pleeeeeeease bring them for C-4