C4 guest suggestions

Bohan

I know that C3 is not over yet but it is of course nearing an end and once it is over then the build up to C4 begins! So use this thread to give your suggestions on who you want to see at C4, ignore the other thread and start a fresh one letting showmasters know who you want to see.

My list -

Anthony Simcoe (Dargo from Farscape)

Bruce Campbell (ash - evil dead)

Clayton rohner (good vs evil and angel)

Richard brooks (good vs evil)

michael berryman (hills have eyes)

gunner hansen (leatherface - texas chainsaw massacre)

angus schrim (tall man - phantasm)

bill mosely (texas chainsaw 2 and house of 1000 corpses)

brian thompson (buffy and the x-files)

henry winkler (the fonz from happy days, various Adam Sandler movies and Scream)

Dustin Diamond (Screech - saved by the bell)

heather langenkamp (nancy from the nightmare on elm street movies)

Claudia Black (Farscape)

Fronk Oz (Yoda, and The Muppets)

Mark Metcalf (The Master from Buffy)

Anthony Michael Hall (The Dead Zone)

Tom Welling (Smallville)

Kristin Kreuk (Smallville)

Any of the cast from Only Fools and Horses

Craig Sheffer (Hellraiser and Nightbreed)

I will add to this list later!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ready people, get your pen and paper out:

Ahmed Best- Jar Jar from Star Wars

James Earl Jones- Darth Vaders Voice from Star Wars

Ian McDiarmid- Palpatine From Star Wars

Frank Oz- Yoda from Star Wars

Bonnie Piesse- Beru from Star wars

Jimmy Smits- Bail from Star Wars

Jack Thompson- Cleggs Lars from Star Wars

Zac Jenson- Kit Fisto from Star Wars

Carrie Fisher- Leia From Star Wars

Christopher Lee- Dooku from Star Wars (He hates signings, but get him for 1 day)

Billy Dee Williams- Lando from Star Wars

Mark Hamill- Luke from Star Wars

Any main cast from Buffy/Angel, CHARIMSA CARPENTER

Any main cast from LOTR's

Yea Christopher Lee hates signings, I am friends with someone who knows him, Chris Lee said he does not like the crowds, Hes going to pick up an award at SFX Convention next week, and then hes hosting a thing at the end of May, he still does them but he does not like them.

I totally agree that Henry Winkler (Fonz), Frank Oz (Yoda), Mark Hamill (Luke from Star Wars) should be considered. Also, when I was there on Saturday lots of people were wanting to see Dominic Monaghan so it would be good to get him for the next one, as well as the gifted Ian McKellen and Christopher Lee!

My own suggestions for CM4 would have to include:-

Hugh Jackman (Wolverine in X-Men 2)

James Marsters (Spike in Buffy)

Sean Bean (Boromir in LotR)

Tom Hardy (Shinzon in ST:Nemesis)

Big RESPECT to the guests for coping so well with the endless crowds and making each person feel special! The highlight of CM3 for me was meeting Andy Serkis and CM4 won't be the same without him so please bring him back!!!

Furthermore, the actors such as Andy who play CGI/costumed characters could really do with having photos of themselves (in their human forms!) available for signing as well!

Bring on CM4 and make it a goodun :D

I picked up the leaflet for C4 today, and it mentions LOTR, SG-1, Star Wars amongst others. I've already posted some suggestions on the other thread, but here are some of mine again.

Anna Louise Plowman (SG-1)

Sarah Douglas (SG-1/V/Superman)

John DeLancie (Star Trek/SG-1)

Orlando Bloom (LOTR)

Sean Astin (LOTR)

Amanda Tapping (SG-1)

Teryl Rothery (SG-1)

Chris Judge (SG-1)

Michael Shanks (SG-1)

Don S Davis (SG-1/X Files/Twin Peaks)

Carmen Argenziano (SG-1/Gone in 60 Seconds etc, etc)

Terry Farrell (ST:DS9)

Joe Pantoliano (The Matrix)

Avery Brooks (ST:DS9)

Nana Visitor (ST:DS9/Dark Angel)

James Marsters (Buffy)

Marc Singer (V/Beastmaster)

That's about all I can think of at the moment, although I'm sure that there are a lot more that I'll think of eventually. It's about time we had a few more ladies attending, have been to C2/C3 and most are guys, which is nice, but a few more ladies would even things out a little.

E

Yep, I would LOVE to see CORIN NEMEC back, if not at C4, PLEASE at C5. He has to come back, he's awesome. And I think Showmasters will be the only place we'll see Corin in the UK for a while now that WOLF has cancelled him.

I would LOVE to see Amanda Tapping, Teryl Rothery, JR Bourne and Peter Williams for Stargate SG-1.

Out of LOTR - Any, I love them all, but would be great to see Dom and Sean Astin there. And Ian McKellen would be a dream come true.

Also, would be lovely to have X-Men 2 stars there aswell, especially Hugh Jackman.

But, at the moment I'm all for Corin Nemec, Corin Nemec, Corin Nemec. Hope C3 isn't the last we'll see of him at a Showmasters event.

Hugs

Piglet

xox

I think Showmasters would want to get new guests to go, cause if everyone met him last time, they wont make much money, maybe a new Stargate SG1 guest?

Also i would love to see Vladimir Kulich The Beast in Angel there, he was such a coll character and the actors been in, X-Files, The 13th Warrior, and tones more!!!!!

yeah i agree, having the same guest back 2 shows running is not a wise move, most people are happy with meeting the guest once and getting an autograph and piccy.

I am hoping that showmasters get the best lineup ever for C4. I wonder when guest announcements will begin?

I would love to see:

Billy Boyd LOTR

Andy Serkis LOTR

Dominic Monaghan LOTR

Sean Astin LOTR

Rupert Grint Harry Potter

Robbie Coltrane Harry Potter

I really enjoyed C3, it was my first event and it was great. i would love to see Billy and Andy back at C4 because i thought they were lovely.

i went to the two towers showing with guest talks as part of C3 and would love to see something else like that as part of C4.

It was just a vague leaflet at the show... Which said... Major stars from: Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, Star Trek, Harry Potter and LOTR.

I would love to see all of the cast of SG-1... CORIN CORIN... :P

Buffy

LOTR and Star Trek. I look forwad to C4.

It would be fantastic to have both Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd there, and also Viggo Mortensen aswell...and pretty much anyone else from the LOTR trilogy!