LOTR TALK TICKETS TO GO ON SALE!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Just to let you know that if you have e-mailed for tickets by now then you do definitely have them!!!!!!! We're just busy on the phones at the moment so haven't had time to reply to all the e-mails, but rest assured that if you have e-mailed by now then you do have tickets and we will come back to you with a confirmation e-mail soon!!!!

At this time there are still some tickets left for the LOTR talk, so please do still call or e-mail if you're wanting one.

Thanks

Mark

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
do u think the talk will be sold out before the event? :wub:

cause I dont know yet which days Ill be there

Obviously we can never be sure on these things, but based on how tickets for the talk sold yesterday I would say that they will almost certainly be sold out by the time of the event.

Mark

wow! im glad i ahve my ticket ordered. i certainly wouldnt want to miss this.

sorry to you guys who are having problems in getting tickets for what ever reason. if you dont manage to get one then i woudl advise asking around the info booth at the event. sometimes people buy tickets but are no longer able to go so they try to tell them. i have known people to be lucky like that in the past.

=x=

Eeek, I just emailed to reserve my tickets... I hope they haven't sold out!

I would have rang last night, but I just missed "Opening Hours" (Damn brothers keeping me waiting in Blockbusters...*grumble*) and I was too impatient to wait until Monday...

Couldn't give us a clue as to how many tickets are still left could you SM?

STILL no email conf even though I PHONED SM and spoke to David (KB) earlier this MORNING! :P

*goes back into panic mode* :lol:

surfy sah xx

ps-I found the mistake I made was not putting "LOTR TALK TICKET" in the subject, ooops :blush:

ooops indeed!

have you still got a ticket then?

*hopes*

=x=

I emailed for tickets a few days ago....but realised i didn't put the right title in the subject bit. Does that matter? I hope I'm not too late!!

AHHHH SM ARE THERE ANY TICKETS LEFT????

Edit: I called in earlier and got my tickets :-D Obviously there are some left, for all you still waiting. Good luck! I'm so stoked now!!! Wahay!

Edited by luvme7754

STILL no email conf even though I PHONED SM and spoke to David (KB) earlier this MORNING!  :P

*goes back into panic mode* :o

surfy sah xx

ps-I found the mistake I made was not putting "LOTR TALK TICKET" in the subject, ooops  ;)

ooops indeed!

have you still got a ticket then?

*hopes*

=x=

I don't know :( I phoned and spoke to KB on Monday and said I had emailed so he said he would be going through all the emails and replying so I was like yey big relief! ;)

on Tuesday I went to my Nan's in Cornwall so haven't been online until now but I sent an email saying I wouldn't be here to post payment but STILL NO EMAIL CONFIRMATION :(:P:o

gunna phone up again tomoz and hope we can resolve this, cross ya fingers for me guys! :P

surfy sah xx