Angel season 5 on DVD!

Charisma

Hi all Just a little reminder that angel season 5 on dvd is out on the 15th, Its the last season, so if u have the cash grab it, I'm sure it will be worth it, you can also, grab it from the WB store i belive so click on this banner and be taken there and if you buy from here you can save $12!

Let me know if you guys get one :)

468x60webbanner.gif

If you buy from outside the UK remember you could get hit with customs charges and post office fees on anything over £18, best to buy from a company who is either based in the UK or who will pay any charges and on that note the cheapest I have seen Season 5 being sold for is £26.99 including delivery from www.movietyme.com

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was having problems getting season 5 through my rental site, so I finally decided to order it from Amazon in America. It came this morning, but when I opened it, instead of discs 1,2,3,4,5,6 they had sent me one with discs 1,3,3,4,5,6! So I've had to send it back again!!! :unsure: Am I ever going to get to watch this!!!!!

season five was rubbish in my opinion. Angel got pretty much rubbish after the first season or two. And then the Cordy and Connor thing? And Cordy being pregnant with an evil child? It all just spoilt it for me.

And also David Boreanaz began to get older, and sadly, fatter and became much less attractive!! but hey.......and then the last thing that ruined it was Fred dying because she was pretty much the only character on there I liked (ok thats a lie but she was the best I think) but there was Illyria, still not the same as the real Fred but hey, and then Wes died and it was depressing. And the ending got to me, what was the point? It was a really rubbish ending. A

Anyway....................................hmm....keep celebrating the release and ignore my rant...lol

Wes died and it was depressing. And the ending got to me, what was the point? It was a really rubbish ending.

wes only died because it had been axed ;) infact the whole ending was based on it being axed ;):uhoh:

Edited by vampwillow

very true......it still got to me though....I think Angel should have died....now that would have been some viewing right there. Wes was a legend towards the end of the show...he should have stayed for the final fight. I wanna know what actually happened to them all.......like.....did they die during that last battle which is ended on? Cos no one could beat that lot of angry demons! lol

very true......it still got to me though....I think Angel should have died....now that would have been some viewing right there. Wes was a legend towards the end of the show...he should have stayed for the final fight. I wanna know what actually happened to them all.......like.....did they die during that last battle which is ended on? Cos no one could beat that lot of angry demons! lol

think they killed off wesley cos he was a main character, but not angel cos maybe they were still hoping to get a next season! that way angel could bring back wesley from the dead :wub::wub: i read if season 6 had happened they were going to keep illyria :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i liked life of te party and of course You're Welcome but onthe whole i felt it was missing something.

But after the Watchers talk and hearing what Alexis had to say i think Season 6 would have been worth watching

He was just saying that Joss had a lot more planned between him and Illyria which i think would be really interesting cause we've all seen Wes go to the dark side before.

alot more was planned between Angel and the werewolf and they felt they had to squash that into the last few episodes.

And of course they had barely touched on Spike.

The two of them were really funny especally when Tonys mobile rang (it was his daughter asking if she should feed the dog)

• Moderators

:wub: sounds great .. unfortunately I was stuck downstairs on the door taking tickets n looking after latecomers and the JM queue :wub:

But I got to go up for James' talk which was great :wub: