CSI Trivia!

Mike

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh Roswell :unsure: loved that series! *sighs happilly*

always forget Delko was in it though, as it was only s3 (least fave :D )! but it was cool to watch Miami and see 2 familiar faces! (seen H in Proof of Life :wub: fantastic movie!!!)

give us a clue pleasssssssssssseeeeeee ^_^

Luv sah xx

It is a broad question, that's what makes it hard and if I tell you what the link is..it will make it much easier ^_^

What I will say is, Mooby, you were on the right track with your earlier theory about Demi Moore...it has nothing to do with Roswell at all...and only to do with CSI Vegas...not the others :lol:

well the only thing i cn think off, (which i'm sure others have thought of as well ) is tha demi moore's ex, bruce willis starred with william sadler in die hard 2.

then i can only follow that with my post earlier.

this is prob the best question asked, is so hard. :lol:

well the only thing i cn think off, (which i'm sure others have thought of as well ) is tha demi moore's ex, bruce willis starred with william sadler in die hard 2.

then i can only follow that with my post earlier.

this is prob the best question asked, is so hard. :wub:

Okay...a bit of a hint....you are well on the way to the answer :(

ok, is it that william sadler was in die hard 2 with bruce willis, which also stared Reginald VelJohnson who played Dr. Philip Kane in 2 episodes in season 1 of CSI???

by the way if it isn't that I really haven't got a clue

Edited by mooby81

well done mooby81. i never would of got that. my answer was gonna be that bruce willis starred with milla jovovich (5th element) who co-starred with christian slater (kuffs) who starred with william petersen (young guns 2) but that was no where near ur answer lol.

well done, ask the next question. :angel: