CSI Trivia!

Mike

I can remember a scene where Grissom and Sara are watching a piece of Pig decompose, its infested with flies buzzing around everywhere and its under one of those fly covers, I just can't think of what episode it was, I can't even remember the season!

KIWI :rolleyes:

is this not sex lies and larve? I thought grissom is sat outside watchin the pig and sara brings him some coffee or something. Although I think my brain is having a little bit of CSI overload! :lol:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it burden of proof...where grissom has mince under the cover (when the suspect shoot meat bullets & the victim was found at the body farm?? grissom asked Sara to clean up the experiment and she turned around and said she was vegetarian and that he should have known that!

Sah...i dont know how many pigs have featured in eps....id say 4 at a guess!

is it burden of proof...where grissom has mince under the cover (when the suspect shoot meat bullets & the victim was found at the body farm??  grissom asked Sara to clean up the experiment and she turned around and said she was vegetarian and that he should have known that!

Sah...i dont know how many pigs have featured in eps....id say 4 at a guess!

yeah that's it! I was thinking whole pigs for some reason! SO I think the answer is 4. Anyway, I think we need another question...

How many Buffy actors have guest starred in CSI - who were they and what episodes?

Edited by mooby81

Those are the four I thought of. If anyone can think of anymore i'll be very impressed!

Now if somebody knows any more names, they have to be on the "third vampire from the left" side. :lol:

:lol:

We ought to do the 24 connection next. I think we'd be here all week!

I'm glad the pig question got you all thinking!!! :borg: I thought it was quite good!! :D

these crossover Qs are quite good aren't they!! :(

I'll let some one else answer Mike's Q as I have already posted a few Qs :lol:

keep the ball rolling peeps!!

surfy sah xx

sorry but i can't think of any good questions, but i have this...

what is the name of the video game in the arcade where they find the dead woman, in tonight's episode?

or rather that should be last night's episode as most of u will be on here 2moro i guess.

so make sure ur all watching and paying attention. (or u could just check cbs like i did lol.)

Shepseskaf Posted on Mar 1 2005, 04:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is the name of the video game in the arcade where they find the dead woman, in tonight's episode?

or rather that should be last night's episode as most of u will be on here 2moro i guess.

so make sure ur all watching and paying attention. (or u could just check cbs like i did lol.) 

Shepseskaf are you psychic or summat?

Shepseskaf Posted on Mar 1 2005, 04:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shepseskaf are you psychic or summat?

lol :unsure: no if only i was. if u read the last bit i wrote it says - "or u could check cbs like i did". i simply read the case file on cbs because in the u.s they're ahead of us a few episodes.