CSI Trivia!

Mike

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent!!!! :unsure: you ask the next Q, I can't wait till Strider comes back!!! :D

Luv sah xx

edit: ok Theresa has gone :P, SOMEBODY ask the next Q!

and remember, you are meant to post the next Q each time you give a corret answer! :D

Edited by surfy_sah

isnt there 2 ep's???? the 1st is when nick is being stalked by the guy who lives in his attic and the other is when the wife killed her husbands ex girlfriend and the fish tank get smashed and the salt gets in the floorboards! sorry i dont know the titles :vader:

ooh and i have thought of a Q so il ask one as well :P

What ep is the following from?

Gil: (looking at screen) well i cant tell what im observing here...what does that look like

Cath: a 5'11 workaholic

Gil: sorry

isnt there 2 ep's???? the 1st is when nick is being stalked by the guy who lives in his attic and the other is when the wife killed her husbands ex girlfriend and the fish tank get smashed and the salt gets in the floorboards! sorry i dont know the titles :unsure:

ooh and i have thought of a Q so il ask one as well :P

What ep is the following from?

Gil: (looking at screen) well i cant tell what im observing here...what does that look like

Cath: a 5'11 workaholic

Gil: sorry

hehehe!!!! I was thinking of the one with the skeleton aye ("Who are You?") and funnilly enough, the next Q I was gunna ask was "in which ep does Nick take a little trip out of a window?" (aka "Stalker"), totally forgot the guy pulls a gun on him at the end!!!! :lol:

ah no not quotes! I'm terrible at quotes ;)

where has Mooby gone anyways?!?! :lol:

surfy sah xx