CSI Trivia!

Mike

Daniel Dae Kim (JIN) - CSI - Ellie (s2) ha ha this guy's been in everything! :rolleyes:

Ian Somerhalder (BOONE) - CSI - Revenge is Best Served Cold (s3) and Miami - The Best Defense (s2) heee I mem that one! it was the one with the key mystery!

Josh Holloway (SAWYER) - CSI - Assume Nothing (s4)

Maggie Grace (SHANNON) - CSI Miami - Spring Break (s1) as the bite victim H chats to, awww!

Emilie de Ravin (CLAIRE) - CSI Miami - Legal (s3)

and I think that's it! :D

wow look at all the cool LOST peeps that have been in CSI :D

back to you for the Q, QS :P

Luv sah xx

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't sound mean. You were right after all, I used the wrong one of the two words. :D

I haven't packed everything for G-Mex. God forbid. LOL

Just basic stuff that I mustn't forget like the episodes and your presents, and a big part of the things I want to get signed.

Probably the wrong place to mention, but Foxy is bringing me very pretty Lost stuff to G-Mex. I'll get a Driveshaft t-shirt and an Oceanic bag. :rolleyes:

phew am glad! I will confess that I tend to use it incorrectly all the time e.g. "can I lend... off you" when of course it should say "borrow"! it's just slang :wub:

sooo incredibly jelous :P

so is that the complete answer? :lol:

will post next Q just incase!

IN THE EPISODE GRAVE DANGER, WHY DOES GRISSOM CALL NICK "PONCHO" NEAR THE END OF THE EP? :P

Luv sah xx

Whoever said that is wrong. If you watch Grave Danger you will see that Nick's father says: "What have you got yourself into now Pancho" when they look at him on the live feed.

Later, in a moment of inspiration, Gil uses it to get Nicks attention.

If you want to look into it deeper then I guess it's because there is this deeper run thing between Nick and Gil, and that in order to show Nick he was there for him and he was their to help Gil calls him by a name that to Nick shows love. In Nick's mind he draws a connection between some one calling him Pancho and that of family. To him the name is comforting.

Wow...deep. *lies down*

oooow no wait it was Caz telling me! ha!

**plays with new-ish preddy quote thingy**

messa watched recently too, on DVD and not c5 and it's a great episode! though I'm not too sure if I like the whole Gil calling Nick Poncho thing, it just seemed a bit weird! :D seemed like something a different member of the team would do, perhaps?  :P

Luv sah xx

912482[/snapback]

Shut up muppet XP - It was being Symbolic of Grissom being Nick's father figure in forensics - i.e. in the first series he says to Grissom - because I want you to think I'm a good CSI and Grissom is heartbroken to tell him that's why he has to hold him back!

912729[/snapback]

ahhhhh! **lightbulb** well ya know me, I really don't read into these things at all!!! ;) how sweet though ^_^

Luv sah xx

ps-we were talking CSI last night in my house because I kept flicking over to c5 in an effort to see the Ad and one of my housemates friends thought Nick had died in GD love her!!! she musta missed the end of the ep :o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooook I confess, I had to press edit on my post then c&p all cause it wouldn't quote how I thought it would :headscratch::(

also edited out the non-relevant to this topic parts of thread cause it was complaining about the amount of smilies grrrrr

Luv sah xx :D

Also - seeing as this is trivia:

In Mike's sig is a Gil quote Gil Grissom: A, B, C, D or all of the above. Standoff with the police -- guy gets shot in the chest, runs back into his burning house inhaling smoke as he goes. The roof collapses the air conditioning unit falls on his head, he dies. What killed him?

I know the answer :P

It wasn't the shot to the chest - because he didn't die.

Or the smoke - still not dead.

The roof collapses - it wasn't the roof on him but he only died ONCE the A.C unit hit him.

So the one thing that actually cut his life short, made him kick the bucket, eat dust, snuff the candle was the A.C unit.

:headscratch:

Yes, Mike. That has been bugging me EVER SINCE I read your sig.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

yellow :D

back to CSI :D

WHICH EPISODE IS ABOUT A CASE OF A MURDERED DOWN'S SYNDROME SUFFERER? :smile:

Luv sah xx

wow it's been OVER THREE YEARS since I asked the last Q :D

has anyone got the answer, yet????

surfy sah xx

• 2 months later...