DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL 2005

Jason_Voorhees

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after long fights to sort out babysitting I shall be coming along with ptenbob. *bounces* Can't wait, though I still need to go tent shopping.....

Yep i gotta get a tent too eeep. How are you getting there?

Stickx

Well after long fights to sort out babysitting I shall be coming along with ptenbob. *bounces* Can't wait, though I still need to go tent shopping.....

Yep i gotta get a tent too eeep. How are you getting there?

Stickx

Hmmm Norwich - Hull - Night with lover - Then meeting Troy - Download - Hull - Aftersun - Norwich kinda that route...

Ooh Argos have these cute little one man tents on sale for 9.99 at the mo, I'm going to grab one of those, it even has a side hatch for my drunken body to fall into

• 2 weeks later...

This is quite old but

Download camping tickets sold out !

. . . all 45,000 have been snapped up.

Weekend camping tickets for this year’s Download Festival have completely sold out - and day passes are selling like hot cakes too!

With all 45,000 now in the hands of eager festival fans , the only way of being part of the rock spectacle is to buy up the limited number of day passes still on sale.

A small number of hotel and transfer packages are also available.

Festival goers are being warned not to bring a tent with the intention of camping unless they have a camping pass. Security will confiscate any tents that are put up outside the campsite.

Go to the Offical Site here DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL.

14 Days To Go
Edited by Jason_Voorhees