The Wraith Fanclub

Zimbing

because that would be totally freaky...!

Roll on series two! :rolleyes:

yep cant wait!! *continues rocking in corner*

:huh: *paces*

And maybe you're right.... maybe they did evolve from those bugs... and the wraith are really really old... so its like really slow evolve from bug to ...er... bigger bug :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Nice photos!

Would it be ok if I used some of them on www.JamesLafazanos.com? I'd give you full credit and host on my own server :)

903685[/snapback]

Sure! Thats only a few too..just picked out a few of the many I took to upload and show that were least blurry and 'showable' etc

Also, those ones are highly cut down in size versions, the main images are like 1mb+ each and 4mp, so I reduced them down a lot to under 100kb for displaying to cut down on used space. If you want the originals to tweak yourself, let me know and I can email them to you.

Anything you need that you dont want to post here, can reach me at my lj http://crippsy_99.livejournal.com/

Edited by crippsy_99

Sure! Thats only a few too..just picked out a few of the many I took to upload and show that were least blurry and 'showable' etc

Also, those ones are highly cut down in size versions, the main images are like 1mb+ each and 4mp, so I reduced them down a lot to under 100kb for displaying to cut down on used space. If you want the originals to tweak yourself, let me know and I can email them to you.

Anything you need that you dont want to post here, can reach me at my lj http://crippsy_99.livejournal.com/

903828[/snapback]

Oh the originals would be awesome! thank you! :P

my mail addy: seska_spy@yahoo.com - only using 2% of my 1GB mail box so should have plenty of space lol ^_^ (unlike my pooey 20mb limit through my jl mail addy <_< )

Edited by Ses

• 2 months later...