The Showmasters Zippy (Zelenka) Fan Club!

surfy_sah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thankies!!! :lol:

but du know, I wouldn't have a clue what to say!! :D may I ask, what sorta of thing did you write? "hey I'm petra, I'd like your auto please!" ? did you put a SAE (self addresssed envelope) in with your letter? soz for the third degree but I've never done this before! B)

danke sohn!

Luv sah xx

oh and a nice piccie, from his official website :lol:

davidn.jpg

No problem Sah, I'm glad to explain.

In the letter I introduced myself shortly, wrote some things that I like about Zelenka in the show and in the end asked for an autograph.

I sent a self addressed envelope, yes. But I put Canadian postage on it. I heard some people reply even if you don't sent postage, but I think it's a curtsey (is this spelled right?) to do that.

If you drop me a line at the yahoo address in my profile with your address, I'll send you a Canadian stamp that will be enough to cover postage.

**I started replying then the window closed grrrrr and now I can't mem what I said but it was funny!!! :P**

thankies for helping me!! tis soo nice of you :rolleyes:

cool, that's the sorta thing I was gunna write yey! :P

oooh canadian postage!!! riiiiiiihgt!!! :o for some reason I didn't think of that at all!! I wudda quite happilly put UK stamps on it!!! :lol: (it's ok, katy (proby's girl) says I'm am honourary blonde!!!! :D )

I'll have to see if I can get some in the UK!

night night!! :P

Luv sah xx

**I started replying then the window closed grrrrr and now I can't mem what I said but it was funny!!! :(**

thankies for helping me!! tis soo nice of you :blink:

cool, that's the sorta thing I was gunna write yey! :(

oooh canadian postage!!! riiiiiiihgt!!! :D for some reason I didn't think of that at all!! I wudda quite happilly put UK stamps on it!!! :o (it's ok, katy (proby's girl) says I'm am honourary blonde!!!! :D )

I'll have to see if I can get some in the UK!

night night!! :D

Luv sah xx

No problem, Sah.

Let me know if you find Canadian postage. The post office doesn't sell foreign postage, but a stamp shop near you (you know, those collectors things) might have uncancelled Canadian stamps. If you can't find any, let me know and I'll send you something. I got a friend over there who always buys my stamps. You need 1,45 $ Canadian, or better, 3,40 $ Canadian.

turns out I was talking about stamps in the wrong topic, ooops!!! :lol:

I've trekked to the central post office and yeah they don't do foreign stamps BUT they have this thing where I could send international postage coupons, I pay for the coupons then include them B) thinig is the recipient has to exchange them for stamps :D du think this would be ok or would it be better to use proper Canadian ones? :angry:

yey for Zippy! I might write my letter when I'm hyped up I think it would be entertaining then :D

Luv sah xx

**steps in thread**

oooooooooooooh I like Zelenka too

I'll see him at SG10......but WOW...yay for the autograph

OMG he was in the scarlet pimpernel!!

and snow white a tale of terror!!!

darn it i wish I had them on video

ps omg the pic at http://www.davidnykl.com/01_monday.jpg ...in the words of lord flashheart WOOF!!!

Edited by lookingfortarzan

**steps in thread**

oooooooooooooh I like Zelenka too

I'll see him at SG10......but WOW...yay for the autograph

OMG he was in the scarlet pimpernel!!

and snow white a tale of terror!!!

darn it i wish I had them on video

ps omg the pic at http://www.davidnykl.com/01_monday.jpg ...in the words of lord flashheart WOOF!!!

I can't make that one show he will be at, so I was double happy that he sent a signed picture. :D