Kicked out of Lesson

samwise16

So i get kicked out, for smiling when im told to turn my phone off, I'm 18 and im being told to turn my phone off by a man ive just met, it's like a stranger breaking into your house from an upstairs window, walks downstairs and pulls the plug on your telly whilst your watching spiderman 2, then he casually walks out. I naturally said no, then he said "Leave or i'll call the bouncers", naturally i s*** myself and left whilst he went downstairs to get security, dumb s***.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you get kicked out for talking back... seems understandable to me. If you are asked to turn off your phone you should. We would be asked to leave if we had our phones on in college. It's rude and inconsiderate if your phone goes off when you are being taught something. So its more like you standing in front of him while he's trying to watch spiderman 2.

And what school/college has security?! In England?!

I got kicked out of class last monday (not one just gone)

Because I was 20mins late, but I phoned them up and said I was gunna be late! I wouldnt mind but I only go in on a monday for 2hrs and it costs me £4.40 everyday for travel! Wankers :unsure:

:wub:

I remember when I was doing art and design at college, and I was told to leave the Pottery class! You can imagine how much I was bothered about being asked to leave!

All because I hadn't done any work! Pfft... :lol:

AAAAH, pottery lessons...we had to make towers one year, and I'd been tarting around with the clay for weeks on end, so I didn't exactly HAVE anything to hand in...so in the last practical lesson we had, me and my friends made a pretty shabby one and got it fired.

It looked like a spam.

It was supposed to be a church.

• Moderators

I only ever got chucked outta lessons twice, wooo! First time was cuz I hadn't got anything outta my bag for half n hour before the teacher noticed <_< ... shows how crap they are! And second time was a drama lesson in a hall n there was a vacuum cleaner n I was chasing everyone round the hall with it :wub:

i duno how many times i got chucked out out of class i lost count. especially in DT and EPA we just used to sit and throw sweets around at each other :wub: ahh i miss school lol

and thats the problem u hate it when u r there and miss it went u leave i would love that carefree life again

Anyone own a time machine :lol:

i duno how many times i got chucked out out of class i lost count. especially in DT and EPA we just used to sit and throw sweets around at each other :wub:  ahh i miss school lol

and thats the problem u hate it when u r there and miss it went u leave i would love that carefree life again

Anyone own a time machine :lol:

who needs a time machine pft ill just buy some candy necklaces and catapult them at my dad instead. :lol: