When do we find out if we're crewing?

slug_slug

fank ewe for all your input... sorry if the thread is getting repeptitive... people just wanna know...

Now we play the waiting game....

Aaaah waiting game sucks... let's play hungry hungry hippos!

thanks again!

As I quoted above, Mark said there'd be something posted ON THE FORUM, so all anyone has to do is keep an eye out on that.

thanks for that david.

you must forgive the bumbling among us. we panic that we will miss out on the email and then miss out on crewing. and i cant think of anything worse right now. once we get that email we will be feeling much better im sure.

=x=

I can fully understand the rising tide of semi panic. I bumped into two other crew at the weekend and they are getting just as worried as me!!

Maybe we need to revert to some sort of quasi religous gesture? Should I try to find a live Ewok we can sacrifice?

:angel:

Paul

Edited by WaterBoy

I can fully understand the rising tide of semi panic. I bumped into two other crew at the weekend and they are getting just as worried as me!!

Maybe we need to revert to some sort of quasi religous gesture? Should I try to find a live Ewok we can sacrifice?

:D

Paul

noooo!! the ewoks are cute!!!

but im glad im not the only one looking forward to those emails.

=x=

Go ahead!

Sacrificing Binks will either appease the gods and get the crew emails out, or it will remove a gungan from the next star wars film.

Most definately a win/win scenario!

:unsure:

Paul

Go ahead!

Sacrificing Binks will either appease the gods and get the crew emails out, or it will remove a gungan from the next star wars film.

Most definately a win/win scenario!

:D

Paul

oooh. i like your way of thinking.

lets do it!

*evil plan laugh*

=x=

• 4 weeks later...

So, yeah, I got my little letter thingy asking what times I wanted to crew and stuff, but haven't recieved a confirmation. I just wanna know if anyone has recieved one yet...?

Just checking, that all!

Love yous!

:P