earl's court

hiya

wondering if any of the londoners know of any cheap (as in £25 a night kind of ones!) b&b in the earl's court area, im guessing there must be some, but I have only managed to find 2 and they both had proper bad reviews like stank of smoke and the service was rude and awful! I am willing to pay more, but was just wondering if anyone knew any where that would be convenient and is nice. Cheap and cheerful is what i'm looking for ! :unsure:

thanks

poppyxx

• 2 weeks later...

You're gonna be hard pushed to get somewhere in Earls Court. Why not try a hostel...check www.hostelbookers.com and do a search for London and then choose whichever one is closest or tickles your fancy.

You'll be looking at about £15 per night but I guess you will also have to figure out how to use the night buses if you plan on staying late into the night, a small price to pay for cheap accomodation.

• 1 month later...

Actually The Globetrotters Inn is in Stanford Brook, just 5 stops from Earls Court. I live here in this hostel at the moment and it's £19 per night...though I pay the discounted monthly rate. Very clean and safe.

• 1 month later...

I also need a cheap B&B, i have never been to london. Im not sure what these Hostels are nor what the rate is for, per person, per room?

Anyone want to help me out?

Cheap B&B or Hostel (whatever that is) near Earls Court.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
just to bear in mind when looking that the tube stop closest to LFaCC 3 is WEST BROMPTON and NOT Earls' Court!! (as SM say on the website :lol: )

:P

good of someone to tell us that ^_^

at least I know now. don't want to get lost on my way. ;)