Auto prices

Hey SMs, are you gonna post the autograph prices up in advance again this time, like u did for c6.  it would help alot

Would be good if they did, as it does help plans...

Unsure if it will happen though due to what Ashleo said happened.....

I hope they do it again, though.

If they do (and why should they) I cannot see the point in doing it until all the guests have been announced which would be a few days before.

Hey SMs, are you gonna post the autograph prices up in advance again this time, like u did for c6.  it would help alot

Would be good if they did, as it does help plans...

Unsure if it will happen though due to what Ashleo said happened.....

I hope they do it again, though.

If they do (and why should they) I cannot see the point in doing it until all the guests have been announced which would be a few days before.

Posting them a few days before would cut down the length of time that people can argue about them, and thats a good thing. Also, you only need to know a few days beforehand, just to make sure you have enough cash to get who you want/decide not to get someone so you can get 2 others etc etc.

I think this suggestion/idea makes sense.

Look what happened last time..people bitched and moaned about the prices that some guests weren't worth the amount being charged. you really wanna go thru all that again, cos i for one dont. !!

some of us have very strict budgets to live by and need the price list, so i'm all in favour of SMs posting the prices.

if people want to bitch about it being too expensive it's their business, and if they think it's not worth it to see these people then they don't have to see them. the charges are there for appearance and organisation costs among other things.

Anyway i like to know how much i need to save up well in advance. :D

I did find it useful last time and to be honest you have a rough idea as to how much each guest is gonna be anyway.

also cuts down the queue at the cash point near the hall if you can get out what you need before hand

you know what this place is like people are always gonna moan about something :lol:

Take a look at the MSPG autograph site: http://www.mspgs.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=38

There prices are usually £5 more that you would pay at the event (.

:unsure:

I started a thread a while ago saying SMs had put their prices up, but Mick from MSPG (ID: Mister Sparkle on this forum) posted explaining that their mark-up was now £10. Since he has direct contact with SMs, taking £10 off the prices on the site should be a pretty gospel guide .....

Take a look at the MSPG autograph site:  http://www.mspgs.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cat=38

There prices are usually £5 more that you would pay at the event (.

:lol:

I started a thread a while ago saying SMs had put their prices up, but Mick from MSPG (ID: Mister Sparkle on this forum) posted explaining that their mark-up was now £10. Since he has direct contact with SMs, taking £10 off the prices on the site should be a pretty gospel guide .....

Sorry I hadnt read this reply first