Offering help for LFACC

hobbitslut

• Moderators

:lol: don't put people off by saying it's gonna be harder! :P

BUT, the idea of working for a bit at C7 MIGHT be a good one in all honesty, if you wanted to try it out for a day or half day n just see what u think. It is a slightly different experience at London but it's gonna be different for all of us considering the new place etc!

Working a half day/full day at C7 would give u the opportunity to get to know a few people before London and see if u really do like the experience, whether it's for u or not ^_^ I'd go for it if u can, I think they'll need a lot of crew for C7 with it being 4 days and having 2 reunions on top of the normal guests.

Hi im new to this forum and have been to a few of the collectormania's and also LFACC and really enjoyed them both and was wondering if any one is able to help both collectormania 7 and LFACC 3 becuase if so i would love to help

Darren

• Moderators

showmasters_crew@yahoo.co.uk

I believe that's the email address for crew, although send your email to info@showmastersonline.com too because I know that one's definitely working and they have access to it.

Basically just send your details, if you have a CV it'd help to attach that if you can, and say when you're available. They'll keep your name and contact you whenever everyone else is.

They usually send out an email asking when you're available, whether you want full days half days etc. I can't say how many crew they'll need but they're always open to new crew members.

Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...