47 members have voted

1. 1. What will you do at C7?

• Just try to meet James
    • I'm only going to the talk
    • Try to meet James & go to the talk
    • I'll be stalking him all weekend ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i'm going to meet him get his autograph go to the talk. But it will be weird no Engligh accent no blonde hair what has happened to our blondie bear

hahahaha...harmony oh so funny. "Blondie Bear" :unsure:

I am definatly going to meet James and going to talk as well. I will probably be too speechless to talk to him though. Exactly what I did when I met Nicholas (xander) and Tom (Andrew) and Adam..he was ever so friendly! Damn me being shy, I kick myself now for being so speechless!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to meet him, and hes a big guest to meet, but I'm not too fan girlie about it. Altho i'm kicking myself as when i saw Alyson at the stage door of "when harry met sally" Alexis was thre and for some unknown reason i didnt get his autograph or a photo --- no one was really bothered about him, just about alyson.. it would have been perfect... and free too!! silly.

But i just want to meet as many Buffy people as poss. I've met Tony twice before and im on more of a budget so i'll just be coo-ing from afar.

I've got a feeling I might be sick on him! firstly from the massive hangover I will probably have from the party the night before and at the fact I'm going to be so nervous....James is the man! and a musician to boot! Brings back my rock band performing glory days!