Travel from London

How feasible is it to travel up and back in one day. I know that i can catch a 707 bus from Heathrow but I do not know if I need to get a local bus to the venue. I would not want to stay more than a few hours so was planning to go Sunday as that is usually quieter. It is just a signing event all day isn`t it? Is sunday the best day to go?

I'd actually say Sunday is the most crowded day, but maybe some people will say something different. And yes, it's a signing event. But there's already the James Marsters talk announced for Sunday night, and the party Saturday.

I think that bus gets you to the bus terminal outside of Milton Keynes. (Milton Keynes Coachway) There's a bus service to the venue I've been told as this is a park and ride place, or you can catch a taxi.

If I am wrong and that bus goes to the station Milton Keynes Central, you can even walk to the venue. It's like 20 minutes or something. If you don't fancy walking, there's a local bus you can hop on.

Well I would rather get auto`s from Dean Stockwell, Jamie and Katie from BSG and maybe Jolene`s for a "friend" :pyth: (he thinks she`s hot and we, the ILSB think he`s hot.)

If James Masters had an Andromeda picture on hand to sign i might be tempted esp if it was a shot with him (bare chested) gazing at Lisa in repose.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow this message board is so unhelpful, is there a moderator on this board at all or is Queen the moderator? In which case I am at a loss to know how people actually get to this event, given that she does not know whether or not Sunday or Monday is quieter day and easier to obtain autographs, I do not want to spend all day queing. I am going to ask on the main board.

If I'd be a moderator, I'd have that title next to my name. I am a user just like you, and I have better things to do than stare at the message board all day!

I did not see your latest post, hence I did not reply. :firedevil: If you want an answer, maybe you should change your tone.

I can't answer that question about Sunday/Monday anyway, I've never attended the event on the bank holiday week end before.

You'll have big crowds on each day, just because the guests are extremely good this time.

Even Friday was very crowded at C6 compared to C4.

You will have the smallest crowd on Friday, but still, it is pretty large. If you want to see all guests, it is impossible to do the trip in a day. Simple because not everyone is attending all days.