Robert Englund?

Imaniac

I saw this cancelled thing happening before at a few festivals. I think it was Faithless who announced on their website that they would be playing at a festival. But when the word spread, they cancelled it on their website. Of course they DID play there. But the point is that the festival had urged Faithless to delete the entrance on their website, becuase they wanted to announce it themselves on a later date.

Maybe that's the case here? I don't know. I DO know that I want to meet the guy !!!!

I saw this cancelled thing happening before at a few festivals. I think it was Faithless who announced on their website that they would be playing at a festival. But when the word spread, they cancelled it on their website. Of course they DID play there. But the point is that the festival had urged Faithless to delete the entrance on their website, becuase they wanted to announce it themselves on a later date.

Maybe that's the case here? I don't know. I DO know that I want to meet the guy !!!!

I think it's fair to say that SMs had finalised one or more guests for the ill-fated L3@Wembley that had not been announced. How many of them transfer to the Earl's court show remain's to be seen.

I'm always checking Anthony Daniels' website on the off chance that he announces something before SMs, but apparently he won't work with SMs, which is a real pity !

I think it's fair to say that SMs had finalised one or more guests for the ill-fated L3@Wembley that had not been announced. How many of them transfer to the Earl's court show remain's to be seen.

I'm always checking Anthony Daniels' website on the off chance that he announces something before SMs, but apparently he won't work with SMs, which is a real pity !

Is C3PO website that he doesn't like SM as he's never worked with him. But i hope changes his mind.

• 2 weeks later...