In Depth Statement on LFACC 3

showmasters

I'm glad this is still going ahead but I will have to miss it as yet again it clashes with another event that I am already attending. I really wish events would not clash as it makes it really hard on chosing what event to attend.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Fantasic news, Showmasters, I wish you the best of luck with this and you can count on my business. A few months ago a few of us were on about how Sm's will win over the world and beat down the competition, oh yeah!!

C'mon SM's

Hi Guys,

Well firstly it's fantastic news on the relocation!!!!! :P

Secondly I was feeling guilty because I was going to miss Crewing if wembley had still been going ahead in March.......as I've got to go to Florida for a holiday. :lol:

But now I can look forward to C7 at the end of April 14 weeks to go..yeah :D

Then we will have Earls Court in June.

Take care guys and c u at C7

Jeff :D

i'm glad this is finally sorted out. not so glad about the date change since i've booked my hotel and plane tickets a while ago but i do prefer the event taking place in june for the future.

o well sight seeing london it is then.

Fantastic news big names , i bet they will be very big names main cast of star wars eeven, lets hope

showmasters rules on the shows so why doesn't they others just give it up and retire which would let their guests all come to showmasters events, if they saw what they missed out on im sure they would be p****d with the show they signed up for, i say showmasters nick all their guests and shut them down

you are the leader and i know you would not lower yourselves to do this but its a thought ha ha ha

Thanks so much for the info, I'm so happy now I know what's going on.

Thanks, C U there!

BTW where's earls court? I've heard of it, but being a northern lass I don't know london well. I suppose I'll find it and I hope that this venue has plenty of seats! I loved the LFCC2 but I would of sold my soul for a seat instead of laying on the ground.

BTW2 is it the same guests? REALLY WANNA MEET DEAN STOCKWELL! :gorgeous::o:(

Thanks Again!

Janna Galaxy :D

thats fantastic news. I have been moaning a fair amount about this and so i hold my hands up in an apology.......i forget that rivals would go out of their way to sabatage other events!

This sounds really exciting - I especially loved the loads of hotels bit! and earls court sounds like a fantastic place, i never liked wembley very much!

I have always wanted to go to san diego and it sounds like comic con is gonna be the next best thing! Roll on June (its my birthday in June, so will save money from that yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!) :D

Thanks so much for the info, I'm so happy now I know what's going on.

Thanks, C U there!

BTW where's earls court? I've heard of it, but being a northern lass I don't know london well. I suppose I'll find it and I hope that this venue has plenty of seats! I loved the LFCC2 but I would of sold my soul for a seat instead of laying on the ground.

BTW2 is it the same guests? REALLY WANNA MEET DEAN STOCKWELL! :D:wub::lol:

Thanks Again!

Janna Galaxy :o

no, he is comin to C7 now

Thanks for posting the statement. I for one am thrilled with the move and the news that this event is expanding!! :wub:

I can understand that you've been under pressure to sort this all out. Sometimes it's hard to remember that you guys have lives outside of conventions too! Thanks for all your efforts in getting the new venue! I'm there! :lol:

*sticks out tongue to Showmaster's rivals* :D

Showmaster's rule!!!

Hi SMs just read the statment and thankyou for making one.

Hopefully this evant can rival the biggest comic con of them all in the US.

I personal think haveing one big event is better, so I am very happy.

Thanks again.

Fantastic news big names , i bet they will be very big names main cast of star wars eeven, lets hope

showmasters rules on the shows so why doesn't they others just give it up and retire which would let their guests all come to showmasters events, if they saw what they missed out on im sure they would be p****d with the show they signed up for, i say showmasters nick all their guests and shut them down

you are the leader and i know you would not lower yourselves to do this but its a thought ha ha ha

Well speaking as someone who likes the other convention organiser`s and the way they do things it would be really boring if we did not have choice...to only have one type of show would be really dreadful. If you would like to compliment SM fair enough but please stop dissing other`s in order to do so. Lots of people feel the same as me and do not care who is guesting as much as you seem to. Not p****d with what I signed up for. :blink: