In Depth Statement on LFACC 3

showmasters

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Great news - glad to hear it's all sorted out and I'm sure everyone on the forum (apart from the 'bad guys') are delighted to know they are going to be part of the best show of its kind in the world. Well done.

Looking forward to making sure you, your crew and guests don't starve to death over the weekend :P - Trolly Dollies 1, 2 (if no GCSE's that week!) & 3

- Diane, Nat and Sarah

"Never give up, never surrender"

Thanks SM! once again you pull out all the stops just to prove that SM events are the biggest and the best. So along with probably one of the best lineups for C7 you're now gonna be hosting the biggest event in the UK. we love you Showmasters!!!! :P

Thanks SM! once again you pull out all the stops just to prove that SM events are the biggest and the best. So along with probably one of the best lineups for C7 you're now gonna be hosting the biggest event in the UK. we love you Showmasters!!!! :P

SM's, is it your intention to get A-list actors as guests at this event, similar to the San Diego Comic Con at which I believe the likes of Keanu Reeves appeared last time?

Do we continue to ask for the same sort of guests, or can we now be a bit more adventurous in our requests?

Edited by Admiral_Bear

Hey guys,

Great news - glad to hear it's all sorted out and I'm sure everyone on the forum (apart from the 'bad guys') are delighted to know they are going to be part of the best show of its kind in the world. Well done.

Looking forward to making sure you, your crew and guests don't starve to death over the weekend :vader: - Trolly Dollies 1, 2 (if no GCSE's that week!) & 3

- Diane, Nat and Sarah

"Never give up, never surrender"

omg!! hello! tis Kirsty... trolley dolly from lfacc2, sat pm! hope you're all well, i've been texting Nat.

*hugs*

love to everyone!

x x x

'If Ford were to develop a new car that could fly, the first you would hear about it is when they unveil the finished product...' Wonder where this might link to Mwahahaha! lol!

Lady Penelope Creighton-ward at your service! and also parker too!

sorry!

Thanks SM's....I panicked....both me and porkfat! cos i thought it was the same week as my showcase at college but nooooo the showcase will be the week before so what better to finish college off with a Sm's event! YAY!

*dances*

that means....No SM event until C7! :wub: must start preparing!

Nat :o

Yeah it clashes  :lol:

And its not the first time a Showmasters event has clashes with that organisers event...

Yes it is annoying. Being rather selfish I hope that at LFCC no guest that I would like to meet are announced otherwise it will be lots of driving in/out of town!!

No free parking at Earls Court :blink: