BILL PAXTON FOR LFACC3 OR C7!

fell beast

Bill, Lance and sigourney is good enough guests for me on their own.

i'm with you on that one!

I wonder what the real chances are of getting those guys to come?

Too soon for another Aliens reunion? Nah! Not for me! ;)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

just to say that when Jenette Goldstien was at LFCC, I mentioned that it was a shame Bill Paxton was not there and she said she is sure that he would love to do an event in England. As his wife is English she said he comes over here anyway.

If Bill comes though so must Joshua John Miller, then I will have the full set of Near Dark.

sweet.

Hi,

just to say that when Jenette Goldstien was at LFCC, I mentioned that it was a shame Bill Paxton was not there and she said she is sure that he would love to do an event in England. As his wife is English she said he comes over here anyway.

If Bill comes though so must Joshua John Miller, then I will have the full set of Near Dark.

sweet.

That's good to hear! I knew he was married to an English woman so maybe that'll increase the odds eh?!!!! :wub:

Who else have you met from Neark Dark...I'm guessing Lance is one of them.

well seeing as my luck is not going that well at the moment being as sm have just announced charisma and ron pearlman and terry farrel on the same weekend that i am working another event i as a fan of bills would like to say please get bill for lfacc3 :rolleyes:

there now it is assured they will get him

How bout a Bill Pxtn Fan Section like the Billy Boyd one

excellent idea! ^_^:D

I've thought for years that I was alone and now I realise just how popular Bill is. Why is it that no one knows who you're talking about til you mention Aliens though? I don't get it? The guy is a truly great (and highly underated) actor! ;)