fell beast

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*joins the chant*

"we want bill! we want bill!"

=x=

that's the spirit!! knew I could count on you hun!!

*hugs*

:D

*resumes chanting*

We want Bill! We want Bill!

of course you can count on me!!

*continues chanting*

what are friends for eh?

=x=

I think that they could get someone as big as Bill. He's popular and the Aliens reunion was cool. Just wished they'd had Bill and Lance too.

Wonder if they could get Sigourney Weaver too?

BILL announced tomorrow...please SM!!!! ^_^

Can you imagine if he is actually announced, what a party there will be on here. i just watched AVP for the first time Lance must come to, or maybe we could have a near dark reunion

Hehehe! I'll bring the champagne & party poppers!

A Near dark reunion would be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!Though I wonder if they could track down Jenny Wright. I got the feeling by the documentary that she's disappeared from the face of the earth!!! Adrian Pasdar would be cool too!

Ooh that's got me all excited now! ^_^

Bill please guys!!!

*goes off to sort party invites*

:help: This is slightly off topic but fell beast you seem to be the know-all on Bill, hope you know the answer to this coz it's driving me crazy! I found out that Bill was a soldier in Stripes and have seen it several times and can't for the life of me find him! Do you know where is? Any help from ANYONE would be appreciated. Cheers! B)

:lol: This is slightly off topic but fell beast you seem to be the know-all on Bill, hope you know the answer to this coz it's driving me crazy! I found out that Bill was a soldier in Stripes and have seen it several times and can't for the life of me find him! Do you know where is? Any help from ANYONE would be appreciated. Cheers! ;)

well I would never say I was a know all!! lol! :D b ut I have been a fan of Bill's for a very long time!

I have seen Stripes a long time ago but it's probably one of those 'blink-and-you-miss-him' moments.

He does get a credit but it's a long way down the list!

Perhaps someone else who's seen it more recently might have more clues as to where he pops up!!! :o