BILL PAXTON FOR LFACC3 OR C7!

fell beast

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for signing! I've put the information on other websites too but it's just getting people to actually read it! I don't want to have to resort to :jason::P

Spread the word if you can and Bill Paxton for LFCC3 or C8!!

I will be sooooo gutted if Bill is announced for LFCC3, coz i can't go. Anyway, i signed the petition but we need more names because only 3 people have signed it.

Hahah we basically wrote similar thing, and I digned the petition too, so the count is up to 4! :jason:

signed the petition and am currentley posting it on other websites as we speak

currentley put it on 5 other msg boards that have loads of people on them - so hopefully they will sign it!

thinking of taking it to lfcc and getting people to sign like i did with the dlm petition if thats ok with you pompey 87

Edited by fugaziuk

Heheh you simply get a URL of a picture, then paste it between [ img ] [ /img ] tags (but without the spaces).

There's actually button for it, when you reply to a message too. (It's above the box you write in, labelled 'IMG'). In there you simply paste the link in and voila, a picture should appear when you post your post.

This is my last ditch effort! I've almost given up hope and have now joined the Bill for C8 thread but I thought I'd give it one last go because I don't know if I could wait for september!

BILL PAXTON FOR THE LONDON FILM AND COMIC CON 3!!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO SM! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank god I've got that out of my system!