BILL PAXTON FOR LFACC3 OR C7!

fell beast

PLEASE!! After meeting Michael Biehn, I actually dreamt I met Bill Paxton in a supermarket! It was only £5 an auto too! (I bought 4!  ^_^ )

I know..I'm weird!

Bill Paxton for any showmasters event!

Lmao!! :wub:

Yeh...I've had dreams like that too...or perhaps I shouldn't go into those...hehehe! :D

Bill for LFACC!!!!

Edited by fell beast

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE!! After meeting Michael Biehn, I actually dreamt I met Bill Paxton in a supermarket! It was only £5 an auto too! (I bought 4!  :lol: )

I know..I'm weird!

Bill Paxton for any showmasters event!

Lmao!! :gorgeous:

Yeh...I've had dreams like that too...or perhaps I shouldn't go into those...hehehe! :lol:

Bill for LFACC!!!!

oooh but im curious! teehee!

=x=

Missed that..you shoulda warned us! (Although I don't even have a TV receiving TV here anyway) But of course I'd agree with Bill, Lance and Jenette for any event!!

We watched Pred 2 last night!! Not the best of films..but how can you complain with Bill Paxton (and old Danny Glover :rolleyes::D )

And thanks Fell Beast! ;) I know I have good tatse..but just for the record I'm a bloke, yeah! :P I just think Bill's the dude of all dudes! :D

Missed that..you shoulda warned us! (Although I don't even have a TV receiving TV here anyway) But of course I'd agree with Bill, Lance and Jenette for any event!!

We watched Pred 2 last night!! Not the best of films..but how can you complain with Bill Paxton (and old Danny Glover :lol::lol: )

And thanks Fell Beast! ;) I know I have good tatse..but just for the record I'm a bloke, yeah! :P I just think Bill's the dude of all dudes! B)

OOOHH!So sorry man! I did only mean that you had good taste in the fact that you liked Bill. Not fancy him or anything!! But sorry if I offended you! :unsure:

He's a great actor! :D

I saw the first half hour of Near Dark the other night but I fell asleep! I've probably seen it 5.000 times anyway!!!

Bill nearly always dies dramatically in his movies....or gets turned in a turd! (Weird Science) :rolleyes:

I wish he did more comedies...the man is hilarious!

I would so love to meet him.....*daydreams*

Come on Showmaster's...bring him to LFACC!!!

:wub:

I wanna meet him for aliens but he's been in everything, terminator, predator, near dark, titanic, twister he's just everywhere

I think he's well know for those but I love the really obscure ones too.

Like 'The Evening Star' or 'Boxing Helena' and (one of my faves) 'One False Move'. ooohh and Tombstone!!! love that movie! I just realised he's done 3 Films with Billy Bob Thornton, the last 2 I just mentioned and 'A Simple Plan'. It would be cool to meet both of them!!

The only thing is I know I would probably bankrupt myself buying autographs!!!

Bill Paxton please showmasters!!! :angel:

I was watching apollo 13 the other night and he was one of the astro nauts alongside Tom Hanks and Kevin Bacon!

oh hell! I forgot that one!!! He was great in that movie too!!

I'm feel ashamed!! ;)

Bill please!!!

:P:P:wub: