showmasters complaint please

• Moderators

You can "report a post" to give an example of whatever your complaint is if you want, and write a message with that I believe. That'll get emailed. Plus if you want to write something with more substance then just email info@showmastersonline.com and it will get read. No harm in doing it both ways.

Edited by DavidB

You can "report a post" to give an example of whatever your complain is if you want, and write a message with that I believe. That'll get emailed. Plus if you want to write something with more substance then just email info@showmastersonline.com and it will get read. No harm in doing it both ways.

.com... .co.uk...

glass.. sand.. whatever <_<

• Moderators
You can "report a post" to give an example of whatever your complain is if you want, and write a message with that I believe. That'll get emailed. Plus if you want to write something with more substance then just email info@showmastersonline.com and it will get read. No harm in doing it both ways.

.com... .co.uk...

:P pffft, sometimes it makes a difference cuz some UK companies will only have .com addresses when ppl assume they have .co.uk ones and it'll never get there :angry:

.com... .co.uk...

:P pffft, sometimes it makes a difference cuz some UK companies will only have .com addresses when ppl assume they have .co.uk ones and it'll never get there :angry:

pfft to you to deary! :P

i know... my mistake :)

The offending topic has been removed as far as I am aware. I read it and have a couple of points to raise.

(1) All members of this forum are entitled to request whichever guests they may want at an events. There are no rules to say what "too many" or "too few" topics on a certain guest actually is, so I would appreciate it if people did not start arguments with each other over guest requests. If you do not like a topic, then please do something as simple as ignore it rather than posting a complaining thread about it which will inevitably cause problems. There is no need to attack someone because you do not like their guest request.

(2) While most swearing is censored on this board, certain words are not and I would ask you to keep your swearing to a minimum and not to use offensive language please. I know that some people get wound up but there is no need for it and no one needs to sink to that level. We have no problem with discussion and debate on this forum, but arguments are not acceptable.

We all have different tastes, and if we can just accept that and let everyone get on with it then that would be great. This is usually a peaceful and trouble-free section of the forum so let's keep it that way please!

The offending topic has been removed as far as I am aware. I read it and have a couple of points to raise.

(1) All members of this forum are entitled to request whichever guests they may want at an events. There are no rules to say what "too many" or "too few" topics on a certain guest actually is, so I would appreciate it if people did not start arguments with each other over guest requests. If you do not like a topic, then please do something as simple as ignore it rather than posting a complaining thread about it which will inevitably cause problems. There is no need to attack someone because you do not like their guest request.

(2) While most swearing is censored on this board, certain words are not and I would ask you to keep your swearing to a minimum and not to use offensive language please. I know that some people get wound up but there is no need for it and no one needs to sink to that level. We have no problem with discussion and debate on this forum, but arguments are not acceptable.

We all have different tastes, and if we can just accept that and let everyone get on with it then that would be great. This is usually a peaceful and trouble-free section of the forum so let's keep it that way please!

Ok first off i appologised about my language im angry at myself for that 2nd of all i wasn't the one with the problem about repeat guests that was * wont say names *, 3rd of all this isnt aimed to be spiteful about anyone i wanted info on how to make a complaint and i got it, you can delete this thread if you want.

Ok first off i appologised about my language im angry at myself for that 2nd of all i wasn't the one with the problem about repeat guests that was * wont say names *, 3rd of all this isnt aimed to be spiteful about anyone i wanted info on how to make a complaint and i got it, you can delete this thread if you want.

What happend?!?!? First the topic was fine when I went home. You and I were fine. Now I am back at work. Topic gone, you angry.

You can name me as one of many who is annoyed with repeating guest posts.