Where is Everyone?

Narago

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks. :unsure: I used to be a secretary but after I started back to work after the boys, I went into Caring. That way, I get to fit the hours around uni, the horse and the kids.

The job's a little different and it was difficult to start with, now though it's great fun. I only do about 20 hours a week though.

i will keep looking something is sure to turn up eventually................i hope :P

*runs in*

IT WILLLLLLLL :o

*runs out* :P

:D come back, dont go, stay and have fun :unsure:

Is it something we said? :lol:

*sneaks back in*

Hahahaha, hellooooooo!!

I'm just searching the forum for some food...anyone got any????

*is hungry* :P

*makes cup of tea*

There ya go.

Im tidying my room, was full fo beer cans and pages of random un flied notes on marxism( my life is sooo interesting). It sucks lots. Anyone want to entertain me??

*twiddles thumbs*

*makes cup of tea*

There ya go.

Im tidying my room, was full fo beer cans and pages of random un flied notes on marxism( my life is sooo interesting). It sucks lots. Anyone want to entertain me??

*twiddles thumbs*

Marxism? Yeah, I'm there too, but what the hell it has to do with my art degree??? *shrugs*. ;)

I always check this forum when I'm online, but haven't posted in ages, there hasn't been any new threads for a while! Posting a new thread myself would require effort, lol! Although I will try to think of a thread to start up, coz I used to post here nearly every day, I miss it! There used to be loads of people on here! :lol:

Edited by Merry Madam

I always check this forum when I'm online, but haven't posted in ages, there hasn't been any new threads for a while! Posting a new thread myself would require effort, lol! Although I will try to think of a thread to start up, coz I used to post here nearly every day, I miss it! There used to be loads of people on here! :D

yay post a thread, post a thread :wub:

we need some action in here :wub:

You put your left leg in, your left leg out.... in out in out you shake it all about... you do the hokey kokey and you tuuuurn around....thats what its allll about!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

the hokey kokey...

the hokey kokey!

the hokey kokey! Knees bent arms stretch RAH RAH RAH!!