James & Oliver Phelps

BBLuv

Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! Can I pinch the pic of Ol looking all manic and put scary lasers shooting from his eyes? Can I? Can I? Can I? Pleeaaase??? That pic is just begging for manic scary lasers!! :lol:

Also, *calms down* I can tell them apart too, but I'm not sure how. I went to school with identical twin lads and after a couple of weeks, it was just obvious who was who. It's the same with James and Oliver - after a while, you just can. Although it is easier in pictures - when you're face to face with them, it's much more difficult, but I managed it LOL :D

LMAO !!!!!!!! Laser eyes rocks !! haha go on do it !!

please please please please !!!!!

Lol weeeeeee laser eyes hahaaaa.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you liked it, but I dunno, I don't think I'm comfortable with it being here. Some people are very protective of the twins and I wouldn't like them to think I was being unpleasant. :firedevil: It was just a moment of inspiration cos of the expression on Ol's face :unsure: I mean, I know everyone here knows I love the twins to bits, but still...

Yeah, think I'll edit the post - sorry, guys.

Glad you liked it, but I dunno, I don't think I'm comfortable with it being here. Some people are very protective of the twins and I wouldn't like them to think I was being unpleasant. :firedevil: It was just a moment of inspiration cos of the expression on Ol's face :wub: I mean, I know everyone here knows I love the twins to bits, but still...

Yeah, think I'll edit the post - sorry, guys.

Awwwwwww no that's ok i understand, thnx for posting it though and making me smile !! * hugs *

:unsure::wub:

agh... it sounds like it was coolio

damn my college starting at 9.20 and me having to get the bus st bl00dy half 7 in the morning, its not natural i tellz ya...

how ever i did see sum one today to rival the gorgeousnes of the twins,

he was so completely not chav... ususally i'm up and ready with my hair all straight and make up on, today i looked like i crawled in off the street, and he was there...

isnt it always the way

any way

YAY FOR THE TWINS, LET SEE EM AT C7 S/M

damn my college starting at 9.20 and me having to get the bus st bl00dy half 7 in the morning, its not natural i tellz ya...

he was so completely not chav... ususally i'm up and ready with my hair all straight and make up on, today i looked like i crawled in off the street, and he was there...

isnt it always the way

any way

Hahaahaaaaa oh yea thats typical, you look good

no fit men you look bad and wow fit men alert take

your pick Hahahaaaaaa.

Well hopefully c7 will hold some nice guys

* is bored of being single *

Heheheeeee :lol::wub:

isnt it always the way

any way

your pick Hahahaaaaaa.

Heheheeeee :unsure::blink:

gosh i wish i could look fantastic all the time, like if i was a wizardy-thing i could do a magick spell and just tidy my self up a bit when ever a hottie piece of a$$ walks by...

isnt it always the way

any way

your pick Hahahaaaaaa.

gosh i wish i could look fantastic all the time, like if i was a wizardy-thing i could do a magick spell and just tidy my self up a bit when ever a hottie piece of a$$ walks by...

* sighs *

geeze i wish i could do that

no more getting dressed by hand.

Hahaaaaa its a diffrent world isnt it ??

isnt it always the way

any way

your pick Hahahaaaaaa.

* sighs *

yeah coz then i could sleep in to 7.30, wave of the wand (it would be a hygene spell aswell and also a hair and make-up one ) and i'm ready, and you wouldn't have to by the clothes you plan what you want to wear in your head wave the wand and your wearing it. it'll be fantastic.

isnt it always the way

any way

your pick Hahahaaaaaa.

* sighs *

yeah coz then i could sleep in to 7.30, wave of the wand (it would be a hygene spell aswell and also a hair and make-up one ) and i'm ready, and you wouldn't have to by the clothes you plan what you want to wear in your head wave the wand and your wearing it. it'll be fantastic.

* thinks *

WOW, now thats an idea !!

lol bring on the magic wands lol

ide never have to do makeup, get dressed

OMG TIDY MY ROOM !!!!

hahah oh hell yea wicked idea...

isnt it always the way

any way

your pick Hahahaaaaaa.

* sighs *

* thinks *

OMG TIDY MY ROOM !!!!

omg

do work, while not doing work - charm the pen to do it for you

you could make different yous aswell... so they could do your work and you could stay in bed all day

isnt it always the way

any way

your pick Hahahaaaaaa.

Heheheeeee :D:D

* sighs *

* thinks *

OMG TIDY MY ROOM !!!!

omg

do work, while not doing work - charm the pen to do it for you

you could make different yous aswell... so they could do your work and you could stay in bed all day

Yea that be cool to, sorry not in a good mood