SMACKDOWN RESULTS

DavidB

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Paul London won his first WWE Cruiserweight Title at the SDown tapings, obviously because Chavo couldnt put on a WM match with his injury. I'm glad he won and I hope they give him some decent air time to put on some good matches like he can! Apparently people like Psychosis and Juventud Guerrera are coming in after Wrestlemania so things are looking up for Smackdown!

stop with your bloody spoilers already LOL :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt angle is such an spam  ;)

you watching it too??

Yep i agree!!

i am and man he needs to have a real kicking arrogant spam hope HBK throws him around that ring :angry:

I cant wait for that match... going to be a real showstopper. I wouldent like to be the superstars who have to follow them!

What you think of Pigshow & fattybonehead??

you watching it too??

Yep i agree!!

i am and man he needs to have a real kicking arrogant spam hope HBK throws him around that ring :angry:

I cant wait for that match... going to be a real showstopper. I wouldent like to be the superstars who have to follow them!

To be honest it dont bother me that much at all i think its just something to fill a gap where they could have put a decent match in it

He is dripping with sweat already and he has not even done anything yet :D

you watching it too??

Yep i agree!!

To be honest it dont bother me that much at all i think its just something to fill a gap where they could have put a decent match in it

Woooooo that fattybonehead cuts a mean promo!!

Couldnt they find a jobber who was a bit bigger than that hahahahaha :D:lol::lol::lol:

Kurt angle is such an spam  :angry:

you watching it too??

Yep i agree!!

i am and man he needs to have a real kicking arrogant spam hope HBK throws him around that ring :D

Woooooo that fattybonehead cuts a mean promo!!

Couldnt they find a jobber who was a bit bigger than that hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::D

I didnt see that bit went into my mums :lol: i seen the guy he was a little small ;)

Whats next???

Oh i Cena v Carlito. Cant see much going on here so close to Mania!

two burbs in a ring ;)

My son is shouting for cena he thinks hes great wants the chain and waistbands he wears :angry:

Edited by vampess

Whats next???

two burbs in a ring ;)

My son is shouting for cena he thinks hes great wants the chain and waistbands he wears :angry:

Easy... get a chain and lock from B&Q for a couple of quid!!

Whats next???

two burbs in a ring ;)

Easy... get a chain and lock from B&Q for a couple of quid!!

Lol didnt think off that have to try that see if he notices :D

God maybe its just me but I was really impressed with Cenas belt! And so was my bruv! Mind you he is only 11! :angry:

The guts thing with Jbl was hilarious! He should have made him eat it tho! Would have been a nice touch! :lol:

I thought the Kurt Angle/Eddie match was gonna go on forever! Poor Eddie!

Im loving Heidenreich as well! Hes soooo funny! His Taxi Driver thing still makes me laugh (Are you talking to Heidenreich..Gaahhhhhhh!!) :wub::wub:

I reckon hes a really good character and much better than stoopid Carlito, god I hate him!!!

How annoying were MNM???? Grrrr just what the WWE needs! A total cheesefest! NOT!

God maybe its just me but I was really impressed with Cenas belt! And so was my bruv! Mind you he is only 11! :lol:

The guts thing with Jbl was hilarious! He should have made him eat it tho! Would have been a nice touch! :lol:

I thought the Kurt Angle/Eddie match was gonna go on forever! Poor Eddie!

Im loving Heidenreich as well! Hes soooo funny! His Taxi Driver thing still makes me laugh (Are you talking to Heidenreich..Gaahhhhhhh!!) :P:lol:

I reckon hes a really good character and much better than stoopid Carlito, god I hate him!!!

How annoying were MNM???? Grrrr just what the WWE needs! A total cheesefest! NOT!

Cenas belt was cool i have to agree as much as the guy does my head it it was cool loads of bling :lol: The guts thing with jbl was sick errrrrr i felt so sorry for him when he was on the floor with it all over him :lol:

The kurt and eddie match was really good really enjoyed it but was very long but kept u going :D

MNM my god what can u say about them i just laughed at the state of them realy love themselves :lol:

heidenreich was so funny i think he gets funnier each week :lol:

• Moderators

:wub: Heidenreich was well funny this week ... he sings along to his theme as he comes to the ring now! HEI-DEN HEI-DEN-REICH HEIDENREICH! :D

And he's got this weird laugh now :o

But at least he's amusing!

I :D MNM's manager .. Melina? I dunno, but she's nice lol