SMACKDOWN RESULTS

DavidB

• Moderators

He's got a lot more talent than Orlando Jordan in my opinion, although I do admit Orlando has improved during his heel run and I HOPE they give him some PROPER matches and title defences rather than JBL and The Bashams helping him win all the time. I don't mind heel champs but I prefer them cheating themselves rather than outside interference!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

;) glad ya liked it!

1wrestling.com gets the SDown results earlier SOMETIMES .. only by like an hour or sometimes, but my PC hates that site, seems to take forever n goes popup mad :P

:unsure: glad ya liked it!

1wrestling.com gets the SDown results earlier SOMETIMES .. only by like an hour or sometimes, but my PC hates that site, seems to take forever n goes popup mad :P

Thats the thing i like about this site... No bloody pop-ups.

Used to use wrestleingdotcom.... Pop-up city on that site. :D

• Moderators

Just watched the show, even if I do just read the results on a Weds and it wasn't worth watching! Few points:

- Cena's doing well getting over with the fans, his mic work has never really been the problem tho, it's more his in-ring work and I hope he's been working on that so he can pull out a good match with JBL. Neither guy is too great in the ring but JBL's matches have been booked well enough with gimmicks etc to carry him through all these months. Cena as a face will need more quality in-ring work to carry himself as champ.

- Chavo planted the seeds with Rey for an Eddie/Rey match at Wrestlemania which I'm looking forward to!

- How many people really didn't care that Jindrak punched Reigns? *puts hand up*

- Heidenreich/Booker T ... use of chairs? Anyone seeing Snitsky/Shelton repeated?! Don't tell me they're gonna have a Snitsky/Heidenreich vs Booker T/Shelton match at Wrestlemania! I fear the worst.

- Michelle McCool ... at least she was vaguely athletic, more than most of the divas have! Still, would prefer it if she stayed outta the ring lol

- Big Show Wrestlemania plans started with Funaki suggesting he takes on Akibono or whatever lol ... I don't really care to be honest?!

- HBK revenge was done well, although I wouldn't really call it revenge in comparison to what Angle did to him! Will be interesting to see it play out over the next few weeks ... plus Teddy Long didn't seem to have much of a problem with HBK after it, so perhaps he'll go to Smackdown after WM? Who knows!

- Orlando Jordan as US champ ... I agree it needed someone new if Cena was gonna step up to the next level but still ... I'm not totally convinced about Orlando! I guess we'll have to give him a chance to show us what he's got, at least it didn't go to Heidenreich lol

• Moderators

I used to like it the most cuz of Kurt Angle and the good "wrestling" on the show, but now I can see RAW live .. it's a lot more different .. plus Smackdown just isn't as good any more, u don't get Angle doing a decent match and it's more promo and diva-based, unfortunately.

I used to like it the most cuz of Kurt Angle and the good "wrestling" on the show, but now I can see RAW live .. it's a lot more different .. plus Smackdown just isn't as good any more, u don't get Angle doing a decent match and it's more promo and diva-based, unfortunately.

How true is that last statement to many divas :hathor:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Angle vs Marty was a pretty good match .. well, a good Smackdown match anyway! Nice to see someone actually having a vaguely competitive match with Angle for a change ;) I reckon Kurt's holding back n we'll get a decent match out of him at WM with HBK! :lol:

RANDY ORTON = CHICKENSH*T :lol::P

Angle vs Marty was a pretty good match .. well, a good Smackdown match anyway! Nice to see someone actually having a vaguely competitive match with Angle for a change ;) I reckon Kurt's holding back n we'll get a decent match out of him at WM with HBK! :lol:

RANDY ORTON = CHICKENSH*T :lol::P

;) How dare you!!!! Didnt you hear the man? He 'refuses to be afraid!!!'

;)

• Moderators

B) I think that'd get the viewers in!

I don't mind if they turn him into a comedy character cuz I find myself laughing at him any way :lol: I can't help it! Especially when I always know in the back of my mind that they were gonna debut him as a cryogenically frozen German war bloke or something stupid :lol:

B) I think that'd get the viewers in!

I don't mind if they turn him into a comedy character cuz I find myself laughing at him any way :lol: I can't help it! Especially when I always know in the back of my mind that they were gonna debut him as a cryogenically frozen German war bloke or something stupid :lol:

Yeah but check out his entrance music, it hits and you think a really menacing fighter in the mould of Goldberg is going to come out. And what do we get.... Sheakspear on steroids!! :D:(:lol:

• Moderators
:lol: I must admit his theme music is cool, it sets up a good atmosphere and then .. sadly he comes out :lol: maybe he really should "come out" considering the way he acts with Snitsky on PPVs B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

Paul London won his first WWE Cruiserweight Title at the SDown tapings, obviously because Chavo couldnt put on a WM match with his injury. I'm glad he won and I hope they give him some decent air time to put on some good matches like he can! Apparently people like Psychosis and Juventud Guerrera are coming in after Wrestlemania so things are looking up for Smackdown!