SMACKDOWN RESULTS

DavidB

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well keep on laughing!  :wub: And tell him I laugh in his face too  ;)

I shall do that, he has some weird views on the wwe i try and tell him but man brick wall comes to mind :lol:

I think that between us we pretty much got a handle on the goings on in the WWE. Sometimes they suprise us but not often. So you tell him to come onto the forum and lock horns with us and we will all laugh in his face..... Dont worry your one of us so we will back you up!! :o:o

Well keep on laughing!  :headscratch: And tell him I laugh in his face too  :D

I shall do that, he has some weird views on the wwe i try and tell him but man brick wall comes to mind :P

I think that between us we pretty much got a handle on the goings on in the WWE. Sometimes they suprise us but not often. So you tell him to come onto the forum and lock horns with us and we will all laugh in his face..... Dont worry your one of us so we will back you up!! ;);)

We do and he wouldent even bother coming on here and fighting with us about it and if he did u would all see what a brick wall he is lol ;)

Well keep on laughing!  :rolleyes: And tell him I laugh in his face too  :huh:

I shall do that, he has some weird views on the wwe i try and tell him but man brick wall comes to mind :lol:

I think that between us we pretty much got a handle on the goings on in the WWE. Sometimes they suprise us but not often. So you tell him to come onto the forum and lock horns with us and we will all laugh in his face..... Dont worry your one of us so we will back you up!! :D:D

We do and he wouldent even bother coming on here and fighting with us about it and if he did u would all see what a brick wall he is lol :lol:

I prefer the term " Brick s*** House" think that term sums him up beter. :lol::lol::lol:

• Moderators

He's cool but he doesn't deserve any more title runs to be honest .. there's a lot more talented people on the roster and he's getting past it a bit lol well he has been for a while now! He just needs to put people over now, especially Cena if he wins the belt.

:lol: I'm a bad bad person!

Hope the WWE writers don't read this n get any ideas  :rolleyes:

U best hope and pray becoz if it happens we will all blame u :P;):lol:

I cant believe that Cena has dropped the US Strap to of all people..... ORLANDO JORDON!

I know that with his title shot at mania he had to drop it, but to Jordon?? Thats not cool! :o:o:o

• Moderators

Hopefully Orlando will be a transition champ just because of the Cena/JBL storyline, he doesn't deserve the title yet and it should go to someone under-utilised like Booker T, or even someone like Charlie Haas who has a lot of in-ring talent and shouldn't be stuck with Hardcore Holly. Ideally it should go back to CCC whenever possible.

Hopefully Orlando will be a transition champ just because of the Cena/JBL storyline, he doesn't deserve the title yet and it should go to someone under-utilised like Booker T, or even someone like Charlie Haas who has a lot of in-ring talent and shouldn't be stuck with Hardcore Holly. Ideally it should go back to CCC whenever possible.

Do you know.... I would like to see Haas take it on, just to see if he could run with it. The guys got tons of talent and i think if given the chance he could come out on top.