DEVON MURRAY

Diamonddog19001

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ye lol im sure thats true lol. god its valentines day on monday :unsure: i have noone to share it with lol. and i mean noone lol. did u know i have neva had a velentines card in my life lol. its quite upsetting lmao :P

Lol that's not too bad i'm 23 and i have never recieved anything on valentines day , not even one card and me and my bf broke up a few days ago lol * like i even care *

sooooooooo YAY nothing on v day for me i hate it.

:lol: :lol:

ok people have u seen devon's updated FAQ on his site?

coz his latest answered question is do u smoke?

and his answer is:

NO i do not smoke!!! i am a horserider & as most people know, that is a tough dicipline. I NEVER answered this question before because i thought that there were SOME people out there who were not so SAD that they believed EVERYTHING they hear!!! anyway, officially...on my own website....the answer is NO!!! I DONT SMOKE!!...

if u dont believe me look for yourselves!!!

http://www.devonmurray.net/faq.php

i personally dont believe a word of this coz i've seen the photo!!!

i just cant believe that he would lie to his fans like this.

ok people have u seen devon's updated FAQ on his site?

coz his latest answered question is do u smoke?

and his answer is:

NO i do not smoke!!! i am a horserider & as most people know, that is a tough dicipline. I NEVER answered this question before because i thought that there were SOME people out there who were not so SAD that they believed EVERYTHING they hear!!! anyway, officially...on my own website....the answer is NO!!! I DONT SMOKE!!...

if u dont believe me look for yourselves!!!

http://www.devonmurray.net/faq.php

i personally dont believe a word of this coz i've seen the photo!!!

i just cant believe that he would lie to his fans like this.

Devon will be there because Daniel Logan is going to be there and he always turns up to these things. Even if he is signing he normally has a bag with some photos, so if anyone does want an autograph he is normally quite happy to give you one. Plus he won't even charge you.

ye lol im single (and have been for like nearli 3 yrs lol) but i lvoe valentines day its just fabulous. ye i saw wot dev wrote but i love him too much to argue lol, so ill go along. i hate smoking but if he wants to he can im not bothered he looks sxy hehehe. ye im sure dev will go he has too lol. :unsure:

not a big fan of valentine's day!!!

then again most single people aren't!!!!!

n devon is seamus in harry potter where did you get old bloke from knightrider from?

No offence but this is the first valenties day where i have been single, and no i don't hate it just coz im single * like most people * i just hate the day im not a romantic, i hate flowers and chocolates and romantic dinners being given to me.

My idea of a dream date is not going on one or just hanging out having a laugh, not all people hate the day just coz they're single.

anyway dont take that rudely i just didnt like the way you made it seem just coz people are single is the only reason they hate the day.

Anywho Devon for c7 coz i need his auto to finish off my collection.

hehehe omg i love flowers, choclates lol i love everything romantic. i look at this way, in my nxt life i might not b romantic and im figuring out to live to the fullest and do wot i want. and i wanna spend it with someone lol :o . yeyeyeye plz dev im depsertae now lmao x x x

Lol awwwwww diamongdog is a true romanic at heart lol how sweet

but im not one lol, the most id do is give someone a card or something lol

* is a bore at valentines day * lol

woooooooo Devon Murray for c7 !!!!!

:o :o

n devon is seamus in harry potter where did you get old bloke from knightrider from?

No offence but this is the first valenties day where i have been single, and no i don't hate it just coz im single * like most people * i just hate the day im not a romantic, i hate flowers and chocolates and romantic dinners being given to me.

My idea of a dream date is not going on one or just hanging out having a laugh, not all people hate the day just coz they're single.

anyway dont take that rudely i just didnt like the way you made it seem just coz people are single is the only reason they hate the day.

i just meant generally single people dont, as everyones being romantic and it can remind you that you havent got ne1.

sorry didnt mean to offend you.

i just meant generally single people dont, as everyones being romantic and it can remind you that you havent got ne1.

sorry didnt mean to offend you.

Ok..

nahhhhhh, u didnt offend me lol. im just a bit tooooooooooo romantic lol. well im a lil drunk at the mo and all the drink has gotten me low lmao im soooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!! well woteva lol. x x x

Lmao i think it's sweet you like romance it kinda makes up

for the fact i hate that stuff lol ^_^

woot woot Devon for c7 :wub: