DEVON MURRAY

Diamonddog19001

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offence but how many times have any of you had the oppurtunity to meet him.Yeah you want him cause you like him fair enough but it get's a bit tedious just having the SAME  guests all the time!

* agrees *

i HAVEN'T met him yet, but that don't mean keep getting him

i mean ive heard he's been to nearly every single one.

It's about time they got someone new from HP and other big

movies like LOTR !!.

Oh and i resent that " how many times have you guys had the chance " True but i work alot and looooong hours and each time i've tried to get time off to go see him i haven't been able to, either coz i've been on holiday or sick or just not had the time or money to go. Or he's turned up literatly minutes after i've left and i've only found out the next day.

Edited by FreakAccident

well either way he'll be there anyway...

But as I've just said "you can't always have the same person"

I'm not doubting that and i can see your point, i get

fed up of Matthew Lewis going alot, but i just didnt like

the comment " you guys have had plenty of chances *

which yes is true but i have had reasons why i have

missed him.

Anyway i do agree with you!! they need some other people.

well i dnt care wot anyone realli says bout that. there are alot of people who realli want him to go, and im sure they will agree with me. i didnt ask ya to reply to saying no i wanted replies for yeah. i admire devon and i love im going and so do others.

WOAH WOAH WOOOOAH !!!!! calm down, i was kidding

i've met nearly all the cast except him so i would like

to thankyou very much, Damn people chill out :firedevil::firedevil:

He turned up to the LFACC party even though he wasn't there or anything... no offence, but he's kind of a party slut :lol:.

yeah lol i know!

hes turned up to loads of events wen hes not been invited

and anyway, Daniel Logan turned up to C6 (i think it was C6 but dont hold me to it) to hang around with Devon Murray coz he was sighning so it V. likely Devon Murray will turn up to hang around with Daniel at C7

:lol:

He turned up to the LFACC party even though he wasn't there or anything... no offence, but he's kind of a party slut :lol:.

yeah lol i know!

and anyway, Daniel Logan turned up to C6 (i think it was C6 but dont hold me to it) to hang around with Devon Murray coz he was sighning so it V. likely Devon Murray will turn up to hang around with Daniel at C7

Yup Yup probally ! lol good i need his auto for my collection.

:P:lol:

yeah lol i know!

Yup Yup probally ! lol good i need his auto for my collection.

:P:lol:

yeah and u wont hav 2 pay!! buit then u wont get it on a nice photo, unless u want him 2 sign a bok or summat.