RAW RESULTS

DavidB

Have you seen the New WWF Wrestle Mania this year it the 23rd birthday, of the WWE, all the stars will be celebrating 23 years of Wrestling.

The business is still going stronger than ever, more people are going to watch the event in coming this year in the UK, so you must see your favourite super star because "THE ROCK" those what is cooking.

Don't forget all the UK events of the show will appeared in the UK so you will see all the stars from the WWE, this year, keep watching Sky Sports TV and Sky One for all the WWE updates, you will see when the WWE will take place in the UK this year.

This is a Message from the "THE ROCK", hope you will enjoyed the show and it will be fun if you will bring all your friends and families along to all our events coming this year, so have fun an enjoyed the WWE, keep watching for updates on Sky Sports and Sky 1.

"THE ROCK" KNOWS BEST.

• Moderators

I can't see any reason why they would have Undertaker go after Cena. It doesn't make much sense really, especially when Cena has more than enough potential opponents on RAW for the title match at 'Mania. Batista doesn't exactly have much in the way of marquee talent on Smackdown to make a decent 'Mania main event.

damn, damn, damn......rated rko dont have the titles no more :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Awwwww poor poor you :dance: hahahaha awww no i feel for you NOT LOL :dance: HBK now has his hands on them :poki:

As for taker i agree with you david, i think they are doing it to put you off thinking HBK will take it or orton as much as i dont like him that would be a good match cena and orton as will HBK and cena, HBK should have superkicked the little bottom out the ring :YAHOO:

Bring back Heel attitude HBK sorry im not normally this outspoken lol :dance:

Edited by vampess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im very happy with Raw on Monday with the tag team battle royale. Was happy that the Hardyz got the belts!!! Was actually trying to jump up and down on my bed (not the best idea with a dodgy knee at stupid o clock in the morning)

• Moderators

Bit of a step back for the Hardys to be fair. They've been there and done that as a tag team, they need to focus on being singles these days. But oh well, at least HBK treated Cena the way he should :YAHOO: