Harry Potter and...

Davey

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normal_set05.jpg

Hell-ooo, who's the guy?! :P

And, who is this Nigel guy? I seriously need to go back and read the books again :rolleyes:

I really couldnt answer those questions and the nigel thing i found on another site when posting the info for here.......... :P

*goes into spazz-out researching mode*

You've officially given me a project to complete while I'm off school sick. Thank you :P

Wow, Can't wait. There is some cool talent coming up as new characters. I haven't read the books so I have no idea who the characters are. Sooo can't wait for Ralph F protray of Lord V.

I did hear that Miranda Richardson is going to be in it. Any ideas who she might be playing? She rocks and is one of my fav Actress.

Nightprowler>> You've been busy ^_^

Wow, Can't wait. There is some cool talent coming up as new characters. I haven't read the books so I have no idea who the characters are. Sooo can't wait for Ralph F protray of Lord V.

I did hear that Miranda Richardson is going to be in it. Any ideas who she might be playing? She rocks and is one of my fav Actress.

Nightprowler>> You've been busy :D

she is playing rita skeeter the reporter for the daily prophet

=x=

my friend got a tour of the set at christmas and he said it rocks, but he can't tell me any more than that!

yes i have heard that the sets are amazing too. i cant wait to see the grave yeard!

=x=

I totally forgot about that! :yoda:

Should be awesome ;)

Nightprowler>> You've been busy :D

I have posted the info and pics here before this thread was started, so you can find the Miranda/Rita pics there................ ;)

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=ST&f=9&t=15282

my friend got a tour of the set at christmas and he said it rocks, but he can't tell me any more than that!

yes i have heard that the sets are amazing too. i cant wait to see the grave yeard!

=x=

I totally forgot about that! :unsure:

Should be awesome :unsure:

i know!!! i cant wait for it! im dying to see all the voldie scenes. they start filming them next week!

how could you forget! tut! that has to be my favourite chapter in the book!

"flesh, blood and bone!" oooooo! scary!

=x=

Wow,  Can't wait.  There is some cool talent coming up as new characters.  I haven't read the books so I have no idea who the characters are.  Sooo can't wait for Ralph F protray of Lord V. 

I did hear that Miranda Richardson is going to be in it.  Any ideas who she might be playing?  She rocks and is one of my fav Actress. 

Nightprowler>> You've been busy  :lol:

I have posted the info and pics here before this thread was started, so you can find the Miranda/Rita pics there................ :o

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....=ST&f=9&t=15282

Thanks for the info. Originally when myself and my bro (Cptn Jack) heard that she was in the cast we thought she was up for [hide] Mummy Malfoy [/hide]