Harry Potter and...

Davey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POA is my favourite book and film by far!

i love the whole time turner idea and i think that some really cool characters are introduced on POA. we find out so much more about harrys past, about his parents and their friends.

i love the film too. i found myslef actually liking the hermione better than in the book. i love that she has a bit of "girl power" and that harry has no clue whats going on even though he is the hero.

but i was greatly annoyed that the marauders were not explained. i think that is a very important part of the plot. it explains why harrys patronus is a stag. it explains about the marauders nicknames and their animagus forms. but the film gives us none of that.

i also love the beauty of the film. i know people didnt like it because there wasnt enough magic, but for me it was full of it... just another kind of magic. the magic we all have inside. it was more about raw emotion and friendship than "foolish wand waving" to quote snape. and i really liked that.

=x=

does anyone have a favourite part in POA? (book or film)

=x=

QUIDDITCH! I love and I mean LOVE! The Quidditch cup games in this book they were bloody brilliant! I mean it! That's why I loved it so much i think and why I was so disappointed with the movie! T_T no Wood! T_T I loved the whole firebolt episode and McGonagall/Wood banter XD Plus Percy jumping around with all dignity forgotten when they won XD its why i believe he can't be evil

does anyone have a favourite part in POA? (book or film)

=x=

QUIDDITCH! I love and I mean LOVE! The Quidditch cup games in this book they were bloody brilliant! I mean it! That's why I loved it so much i think and why I was so disappointed with the movie! T_T no Wood! T_T I loved the whole firebolt episode and McGonagall/Wood banter XD Plus Percy jumping around with all dignity forgotten when they won XD its why i believe he can't be evil

oooh yeah. quidditch was cool.

i think i like the shrieking shack best. well that and the entire time turner sequence that followed it.

=x=

XD it was pretty damn kewl but I miss Quidditch! God I'm turning into the Alistar McGowan version of Johnathan Ross!

hahaha! im not so sure thats a good thing!!

i liked the hermione in the film better than the books this time around too. she kicked ass somehow.

=x=