Sign in to follow this  
Davey

Harry Potter and...

A thread to discus both the books and the films.

Enjoy

Ive how innocent the book and film is compared to the lastest ones, and looking at how much we've learnt about the wizzarding world

I just can't believe how freakishly young they look in the movie now looking back at it :firedevil:

I just can't believe how freakishly young they look in the movie now looking back at it :wub:

I know, its scary actually! :P

i will never forget the first time i read this book. i loved it so much that the second i had read the last page i went back and read it again. all the way back in 1997!! thats the time when i was trying to get everyone to read this amazing book that no one had even heard of and my friend actualy though harry potter was the author! tut! little did i know what was to come....

i loved the film when it came out... but i was so biased to HP that i would have loved it if it had completely flopped. now i see that it is far from the best movie ever made.

and yes.... its scary how young the kids are. i feel like im growing up with them which is just odd!!

=x=

In the films its Harrys hair thaat makes me laugh so much! And how high pitched thier voices are! :huh::wub:

especially Ron's! its soo funny to watch PS and then CoS because Rupert's voice goes from squeaky to deep and booming XD

awww! -huggles ron- also very very bad dye job on James and Oliver's hair!

awww! -huggles ron- also very very bad dye job on James and Oliver's hair!

Bad dye job! Hermione has a bad hair job lol! But that is how she is in the books! :lol:

No in the books her hair is bushy in the films they couldn't be arsed and just crimped it! such a blatant display of laziness on the hairdressers parts! lol

yea! and her hair isn't supposed to be a nice and pwetty til the yule ball... how are they gonna swing that one?! maybe they'll straighten it...

x x x

but it was pretty in PoA so what are they doing?!?

Maybe they will use cgi on it lol and get rid of hairdressers for the film XD

She has some amazing hair when she goes prems and stuff so I guess it will be more like that! :lol:

we all know its the make up artists and the fact that they don't do their own hair -pets pippinweasley-

and they don't do anything normal people do either, like walk around in the wind, they all have indoor hair

where as for normal people the snow just melts!

*indulges in petting*

you just get urges when you see them, to go up and mess up their hair, it's not normal! :lol: like that.

and totally unfair...

I know, but some of their hair you wnat to steal as well! Also look what I just found out...so I'm bored!

Tippin Search