showmasters

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmmm

all of the above but my personal faves must be

John Noble (missed him last time due to crewing then he went sick)

Ian Holm

Martin Csoas

Beany

Karl Urban

Miranda (ALREADY ANNOUNCED YAY)

David Wenham (ALREADY ANNOUNCED AGAIN YAY)

Then it's all the A listers guys you know who they are and I know you can get them hey you got Mr Lee unfortunate it didn't happen but you got him to agree why not the others

Elfiexx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is there a star from the lotr that we've left out, that has not been to collectormania or lfcc apart from the A list stars

Funny how so many people have completely disregarded that and listed which A-listers they want anyway.:D I guess it's like telling school boys who get a biology text book for the first time to NOT read or look further than the boring chapter on plant-life. :blink:

Edited by nicky

• 2 months later...

Aww yeah can we have Jarl Benzon, he's such a nice guy and would be a great guest. I met him at a show a few years ago now and he can just chat forever (he was also trying to avoid all the fan girls that had circled around us while we were talking at the party!)

I would recount the moment Viggo and I were in the same place but it is still too painful...so close but just not close enough (though I don't know how because I was screaming loud enough!!well enough to upset Anthony Hopkins who proceeded to stop signing and walk off!)

Ian McKellen is a total legand. He came over to sign at the BAFTA's and asked how long I'd been there. I told him and that I'd only come to see viggo...his reply?...."is viggo here?"!!!!! so he then proceeded to ask my name and said he would go inside and tell viggo that a lovely young lady called Ellie was outside who had been waiting for him since 4am and that he should come out to see me" WELL! that kinda made up for it but not quite. I was also very blonde that night meeting Orli and instead of asking him to sign my lotr empire book (which i was holding) gave him my autograph book instead (doh!) could have kicked myself!

But on the topic of guests to come to the shows it has to be Karl Urban, Daisy & Miranda (again!) Burnard Hill(cause I missed him before) Sean Bean, Hugo Weaving though he scares the crap out of me! and Lij simply because I think I'm the only person in the world who hasn't met that guy!!

On drunken behalf of a certain female redhead friend of mine, let's pray that a certain Elf (Orlando) will one day make an appearance. It is true that she met him once, last October in fact, but was slightly out of smooching distance and all she managed was an autograph and very shaky legs. She has not spoken since having lost the capacity of speech, oh, and I am now a Dead Legolassy. Oops. :whistling:

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...