who from lotr has not been to a showmaster event

showmasters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, apart from people like Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee etc, I agree with Karl Urban. Also, Sean Bean, Miranda Otto, David Wenham, Ian Holm, Hugo Weaving, John Noble, and I know he has been before, but i didn't get the chance to meet him...Andy Serkis..pretty please :lol: (some of these may be A-listers or not..it depends on your opinion :lol: )

I can't think anymore...just woke up :o

Edited by Strider

You asked, so here is my choice :o :

Peter McKenzie - Elendil

John Leigh - Hama

Stephen Ure - Grishnákh / Gorbag

Marton Csokas - Celeborn

Mark Ferguson - Gil-Galad

David Weatherley - Barliman Butterbur

Sarah McLeod - Rosie Cotton

Peter Tait - Shagrat

Sean Astin - Missed him the first time

Elijah Wood - Missed him the first time

A list Stars wanted though PLEASE :lol:

Hugo Weaving

Ian Holm

Miranda Otto

David Wenham

Bernard Hill

Sean Bean

Karl Urban

Sir Ian Mckellen

Orlando Bloom

Viggo Mortensen

Christopher Lee

Cate Blanchett

Liv Tyler

Edited by CHRIS !!

SALALALAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

ok....erm........

Sean Bean pleeeeeaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee!!!!

i will lick his nose i will.... mwahahaaa evil laugh etc

daisy wenham, karl urban, and basically ANY of the them would also be extremely lovely and would make us all forever in you debt and we will be in awe of you and love you etc :lol::unsure:

Miranda and David would get me at an event immediantly even if i shouldn't cause i'm ment to be saving

Others would include Hugo Weaving, John Leigh - Hama and Sarah Mcleod- Rosie

Then A list's Both the Ian's. Liv, Viggo, Orli, Cate but there's all pretty A list.

Miranda and David would get you a lot of LOTR fans neither of them have done a UK event, both autos are still quite rare, and their on the majority of the fans lists

Whatever event gets either or both of them will be the event i go to!!

I'm on a limit of two events next year cause i'm going travelling

I think meeting Sarah McLeod who played Rosie Cotton would be great. I'm desperate to meet one of the women involved with the films, please!

Is Miranda an A-list star? :angel: I can't help it, I have to mention her again. Love Miranda lots. :D

erm.... all of the above! I'd really like to meet David Wenham, Karl Urban, Sean Bean... ok lets make this easier... Id like to meet them ALL!! so anyone would please me!

also I'd like to meet Elijah Wood! I know he has been before but we got pushed through the queue so quick I never got to meet him :rolleyes: ...did get some awesome hobbit litho's tho!

also...also (!), thanks for askin us!!! you guys get a lot of stick about us lotr fans and the lotr guests, but we appreciate it at least! you guys rock! :D

erm.... all of the above! I'd really like to meet David Wenham, Karl Urban, Sean Bean... ok lets make this easier... Id like to meet them ALL!! so anyone would please me!

also I'd like to meet Elijah Wood! I know he has been before but we got pushed through the queue so quick I never got to meet him :rolleyes: ...did get some awesome hobbit litho's tho!

also...also (!), thanks for askin us!!! you guys get a lot of stick about us lotr fans and the lotr guests, but we appreciate it at least! you guys rock! :D

Couldn't of said it... well typed it better myself!

Eliiiiiiiiiiiijah! and the rest of the hobbits! aaaaah everyone! hehe

Sadwyn Brophy- Eldarion.

How adorable is that kid, and on the theme of kids how about Alexandra Astin (of course accompanied by Sean, and Sadwyn by Jed).

Oh, and Irolas is the guy who says to Faramir in Minas Tirith "It is as Lord Denethor predicted. Long has he forseen this doom!"

Edited by amrun quessir