Bring back the Atlantis Cast Petition

BluebizzieB

• 4 weeks later...
And now they could actually discuss things if there was a talk because in November the UK had only seen up to episode 4 (some of us had seen more but we won't go there)

;) A lot of people had seen none, and still havn't, but we won't go there either. Er not me by the way. :help:

Its from a Stargate ad that was out across the pond a while ago.

A lot of people had seen none, and still havn't, but we won't go there either. Er not me by the way

While the queues were busy, I think thats one of the main reasons the talk was quite empty, what with having to buy the tickets as well. Felt quite sorry for the cast.

Thats why they need to come back so we can properly show them how it is done SMs style :D

Edited by Zimbing

While the queues were busy, I think thats one of the main reasons the talk was quite empty, what with having to buy the tickets as well. Felt quite sorry for the cast.

Thats why they need to come back so we can properly show them how it is done SMs style :D

too right!!

Hehe, I would love to meet the SGA cast - especially as by LFCC2 I hadn't seen Atlantis. :P

That's the problem for people relying on mortal, terrestrial TV, SM get the guests while it's popular on Sky etc. but never when it's mortal TV. :( Precisely the reason why I'm getting Bamber's auto, despite not having seen BG. :wub::P