Will i be too late to book a hotel?

I haven't booked up yet either, waiting to see about the possible Monday. Unfortunately it looks like the most expensive of the hotels is the only one available; but there is always B&B's.

And apartment ukelijahlover ? Do tell the secret ~ I won't tell promise! Seriously, if it works out cheaper I would go for the apartment if I were you; much more freedom.

I haven't booked up yet either, waiting to see about the possible Monday. Unfortunately it looks like the most expensive of the hotels is the only one available; but there is always B&B's.

And apartment ukelijahlover ? Do tell the secret ~ I won't tell promise! Seriously, if it works out cheaper I would go for the apartment if I were you; much more freedom.

Hehe! I don't know how many apartments the guy has left! Might be the one I'm after or a few more....I'll post back when I've confirmed mine as I don't want people stealing it! lol! :rolleyes: It's only £180 for the week for all of us! For 3 and more people!

How old are you and your friend Cushy? Have you tried the Holiday Inn yet? Travelodge had vacancies last time I checked..

we're both 22 (but Miss T acts like she's 12!); I have managed to get booked at the Premier Lodge, its only around the corner from the Travel Lodge I think, either way its cheaper than the other ones as due to wanting to stay a little longer into the week the put the price up!

• 1 month later...
hmmm ok, i was just wondering cuz we have A space, but if your sisters going then we can't help! sorry tho.

could my mate stay with you in that space for saturday and sunday night? he's a guy tho.. so... but he's cool.

e-mail me to let me know yeah: mossybc@hotmail.com